New Guy

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Blondie76
I work in Rosslyn, isn't Dalhgren farther south?
Well south, too far out of the way to take 301 across to Virginia and then back cut north to get inside the beltway.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by SilverIntrepid
Thanks Blondie. :smile:

So nobody knows anyone who needs a room in a two bedroom apartment? Come one! Someone has to know somebody!
:frown:
I renewed my lease for another 9 months (I signed the papers a couple days prior to my old room mate skipping town on me) and paying the rent and utilities all by myself is killing me. :frown:
Have you contacted the housing office on base and let them know what you have available? The get people coming to them all the times needing places to share.

Originally posted by Ken King
Have you contacted the housing office on base and let them know what you have available? The get people coming to them all the times needing places to share.
Nope... I have a friend of a friend swinging by tonight after he gets off work to look at the room. I have known him for 2 yrs now... so we'll see how that turns out. :wink:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Nope... I have a friend of a friend swinging by tonight after he gets off work to look at the room. I have known him for 2 yrs now... so we'll see how that turns out. :wink:

I wish I could move out! between college bills, books, car insurance and gas I barely have enough to make it by. Even if I had free rent I could not afford the utilities let alone to feed myself. I suppose I need a better paying job:cussing:

Originally posted by BuddyLee
I wish I could move out! between college bills, books, car insurance and gas I barely have enough to make it by. Even if I had free rent I could not afford the utilities let alone to feed myself. I suppose I need a better paying job:cussing:
Damn! Where do u work?

BuddyLee

Football addict
How old are you? Also u are going to college right? CSM? Or SMC?

I am at the fine age of 20 right now. I am attending CSM right but I would love to transfer to SMC next fall:wink:

Originally posted by aps45819
:confused: Why do young guys buy family sedans instead of a nice sporty coupe?
I bought my "family sedan" :cussing: when I was still married. Now my ex has custody of our 3 yr old son. Thats why I still own the Intrepid. But I am looking to sell it. ;)

joeyinlexpark

Back In Hometown NY
Re: SilverI

Originally posted by dustin
I've seen youre car on base I think. I came from Jacksonville as well, but I didnt get there until 99.

Welcome to the forums:cheers:

And if you ride bikes, or plan on it, check out www.sportbikes.ws

I drive a blue dakota, and its a got a huge sticker on the back that says the above site, you'll probably see it sooner or later. honk and flick me off so I know its you.

Hey Dustin when you see the black Z28 rolling by with a finger sticking out that will be me, you will hear me coming:dance: :dance: Say Hi :biggrin:

Re: Re: SilverI

Originally posted by joeyinlexpark
Hey Dustin when you see the black Z28 rolling by with a finger sticking out that will be me, you will hear me coming:dance: :dance: Say Hi :biggrin:
Would you happen to work at Rotary Wing?
I see a Z-28 with altezzas, and duals...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: SilverI

Originally posted by dustin
I drive a blue dakota, and its a got a huge sticker on the back that says the above site, you'll probably see it sooner or later. honk and flick me off so I know its you.
I saw you yesterday about 4:20. I passed by you coming out of gate 2 and you were turning left onto 235 as I went through the intersection headed to the Rail. :cheesy: