New Hampshire, Sunday, July 22, 2018 2:00 PM

homedepot20

Point Standing AFTER New Hampshire
OldHillCrestGuy 75+4=79
Calvcopf 67+3=70
Monello 58+7=65
HomeDepot20 61+2=63
Stgislander 60+2=62

Congrats :cheers: to Monello on picking WINNER :dingding: & from going from LAST to 3rd

homedepot20

I like some sort of weighted system where you get a few more points if you pick a driver that finishes 2nd. Then it tapers off till you get to the 5th driver.

The tricky part is getting the number of points awarded so that it's fair and remains competitive. Other options could be just pick 3 drivers and in the order they will finish. If you nail the driver and the placement you get a kicker, otherwise you get the single point for having someone in the top 3. Say maybe 8 additional points if you select the winner, 5 extra for picking the correct 2nd place driver and 3 extra points for correctly picking the 3rd place driver.

Prior to getting involved in this pool, I thought the other drivers had a greater chance of winning each week. It does appear that several of the racers are a lot more capable than the others, which is why we are now pretty much selecting the same drivers.

I LIKE this point system !!!! I think WE all should give this some thought for next year :yay:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Kyle Busch will put the bumper to Harvick next week for the WIN ! Paybacks are Hell

I was watching the race. It's too hot to be outside here in central Texas. Anyway Vrai says that she's enjoying watching me watch the race, instead of enjoying watching the race. There were about 20 laps left and the #4 was about 50 feet behind #18 for multiple laps. I was in the chair weaving left and right, like somehow it was going to help Harvick pass into first place. But I own my antics. That little bump was all it took. After my winner pick loosing out at the final lap a few races ago, it was fun to watch the race as it played out and having it go my way. I'll enjoy this for a few day, but next week is another race and I might find myself back in the cellar looking up at everyone else.