New here with an unfair advantage

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
This is the funniest Welcome thread I've read in a long time. :roflmao:

Hi Kurt :howdy: Welcome to the psych ward. :wink:

K

KurtS

I will still be able to read the posts. For security reasons I may not be able to post messages myself.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by KurtS
No I have to wear a little funny hat
Yeah the Garrison cap or more "commonly" know as the #### cap. Welcome aboard and God's speed on your up coming task. I hope you do't get too much "friendly" business. I was a Zoomie a while ago and enjoyed the travel. Keep your head down and gas mask close at hand.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by KurtS
Hi Sexy I do have an opinion of you. I think you have a great sense of humor and you use your flirting capabilities to keep the other posters in line. you are one of my favorites.

She also lives up to her handle. :blushing:

J

justhangn

Welcome to the asylum! :cheers:

Keep our boys in one piece and the sand people ducking for cover!

redeemerwhore.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kain99

Glad to see you join us Kurt. I read your other post first. We're really not that bad when you get to know us. :smile:

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by Kain99
Glad to see you join us Kurt. I read your other post first. We're really not that bad when you get to know us. :smile:

Kurt, don't let them bait you like that! Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by Kyle
Geez, ST... And I thought you were coming around too! :biggrin:

BTW... Welcome Kurt!

:biggrin: Kyle: SmallTown coming around? In your dreams. There some old dogs that cannot learn new tricks!
Welcome, KurtS! The not-so-smiley welcome may have been due to your statement that "you've formed opinions of everyone already". Hmmmm? But, so what; please keep us up with the news if/when you can, over there. Be assured you do have a lifeline to "backhome", and we'd be happy to hear from ya.

:cheers: penn

Last edited:

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by penncam
The not-so-smiley welcome may have been due to your statement that "you've formed opinions of everyone already".

Why would people assume his opinions were negative ones? Insecure much?

K

Katie

Welcome KurtS

I don't get to post much during the day on certain days. The darn work thing gets in the way. But welcome anyhow.:howdy:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by SmallTown
Why would people assume his opinions were negative ones? Insecure much?
:biggrin: Gee Small, I really didn't know you liked to talk about yourself that way. Insecure? Negative? I'd have never guessed those qualities afflict you! Well, no matter, you know we are here for ya pal!

:razz2: penn

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by penncam
:biggrin: Gee Small, I really didn't know you liked to talk about yourself that way. Insecure? Negative? I'd have never guessed those qualities afflict you! Well, no matter, you know we are here for ya pal!

:razz2: penn

I'm not the one that got upset over his comments.

fuzzyng

you've formed opinions of everyone already? rock on with your bad self, then! :rolleyes:

What ya think of me? I wanna know... TELL ME!!! :biggrin:

I personally hate EVERYONE on here, including myself so welcome to my sh!t list... you're right above Smalltown, but no where near me, so don't let it get to your head...

oh, btw, welcome... TO HELLL *dramatic music* DUH DUH DOOO!!!!