New Italian Restaurant

BernieP

Resident PIA
RoseRed said:
Petruzzi's. Most excellent! :yay:
I've been there twice.
After the first visit I would agree with you.
Second visit was not as good. Pasta was over cooked and a little dry, service was rather bad.
But they are working the kinks out. After the first visit I responded to their questionare and they seemed to take some of the suggestions.
They have only been open for a few weeks now so if anyone has had a bad experience I would suggest giving them another try. I think if you have and comments they will be well taken by the management.

by far the pizza offerings are the attraction.

Last edited:

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
A friend here at work went this past weekend and the service (food coming out of the kitchen) was v-e-r-y slow...enough that they were turning customers away at the door. Think I'll wait awhile before I eat there....

:waitingonthecheeseburgerinparadisetobebuilt:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
We got there about 530 and it was pretty much packed then. When we left an hour later, there was a waiting line.

tomchamp

Got Lunch To Go....

:yay: From there today. Delish! :dance:
Grilled Sliced Tenderloin on Ciabatta. OMG was it a good sandwich with pasta salad to die for. :notworthy

Also have had the (No Tomato Sauce) Pizzas: Calabria and Pollo Pizza.

Best Pizza I've had south of the Mason Dixon! NS Good Stuff. :banana:

Last edited:

tomchamp

Garganelli Carbonero-grilled chichen, crisp bacon, Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and sauteed spinach. :notworthy

Had This one night...very good...Yum!
Bada-Bing!

mkl

Experience

I've been there twice. Both times were weekends, and both we didnt get to the restaurant until around 6.30- 7.
The first night we waited about 30 minutes for a table. After being seated the waitress was good, and got our drinks and took care of us. However, it took 1.5 hours to get our food. When we did, one meal was cold (lasagna) but the rest was excellent.
We went back this past weekend and waited 1 hour for a table, and then 2 hours for our food. The food wasnt as good this trip, but certainly not bad by any means. One person got the lasagna again and it was hot and very good. I got the sliced tenderloin sandwich both times, this second trip it was not as good as the first time. 2 of the other people got meatballs. The meatballs were AWESOME.
Due to the time we've had to wait, the group I always dine with is not going to return for a month or so to let them get things settled in the kitchen. We will try it again after that though, the food was good enough to warrant that.
If they don't speed up a little however, theyll quickly lose our business.

spinner

Italian Bistro

We ate there tonight, we won't be back anytime soon. The service was not good, the food was just OK, even the bread was cold. Cold bread dipped in olive oil, I think not. When I asked the waitress if she knew the bread was cold [like out of the fridge cold] the waitress replied "yes I know." and that was it.

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
I wish them the best of luck, but that place seems to have a curse on it. Whatever happened to the Indigo Grill? I had heard it was pretty good. :shrug:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Tinkerbell said:
I wish them the best of luck, but that place seems to have a curse on it. Whatever happened to the Indigo Grill? I had heard it was pretty good. :shrug:

Not once did I have a good meal there.