New Ohio Bill could criminalize miscarriages and death penalty for women who seek abortion

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Clumps of cells don't get to vote or make a choice

Why, then, do you (get to vote or make a choice)?

Bad "simple slogan." Also shows the absolute inhumanity of you/your position. Sounds almost Nazi-like, doesn't it?

--- End of line (MCP)

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

If it makes you feel better Sappy, I'm on your side on this one.

I think every leftist should be FORCED to abort.

... And Free Sterilization! Paid for by the government.

Sapidus

Why, then, do you (get to vote or make a choice)?

Bad "simple slogan." Also shows the absolute inhumanity of you/your position. Sounds almost Nazi-like, doesn't it?

--- End of line (MCP)

Hardly. Until a fetus can survive without being attached to a host physically it is not an independent being who's rights should be considered.

Pretty simple to understand.

This_person

I am a clump of cells, and I get to vote and make choices.

The human being inside the womb is the same type of clump of cells - a completely separate human being. A three-year-old doesn't get to vote, but it's illegal to murder it.

None of your points make any sense, as usual.

Sapidus

I am a clump of cells, and I get to vote and make choices.

The human being inside the womb is the same type of clump of cells - a completely separate human being. A three-year-old doesn't get to vote, but it's illegal to murder it.

None of your points make any sense, as usual.

Wrong again idiot. you forgot the part where i said attached to and wholly dependent on a host.

I know you live in your parents basement still and have the I.q. of a child but even you can feed your self and dress yourself i presume.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Hardly. Until a fetus can survive without being attached to a host physically it is not an independent being who's rights should be considered.

Hardly .... there is a heartbeat ... can feel pain as the abortionist tools ripe it apart or the burning sensation from the salt injections

Sapidus

Hardly .... there is a heartbeat ... can feel pain as the abortionist tools ripe it apart or the burning sensation from the salt injections

So you are fine with abortion until heartbeat is detected? IS that what you are saying?

Have you felt those burning sensations? How could you possibly know that?

Yooper

Great job! You went to the "viability" fail. "Viability" is an incredibly stupid approach; doesn't even work at even the most basic persuasion level. Great rationalization, but terrible persuasion.

But if we're going to discuss this from the perspective of being an independent human being, what's your thoughts on all those 20-something kids still living off their parents...? How viable are they according to your narrative? Not very, I'm guessing. So euthanize? Again, showing your Final Solution, Nazi-like inclinations...?

Do better.

--- End of line (MCP)

Sapidus

Great job! You went to the "viability" fail. "Viability" is an incredibly stupid approach; doesn't even work at even the most basic persuasion level. Great rationalization, but terrible persuasion.

But if we're going to discuss this from the perspective of being an independent human being, what's your thoughts on all those 20-something kids still living off their parents...? How viable are they according to your narrative? Not very, I'm guessing. So euthanize? Again, showing your Final Solution, Nazi-like inclinations...?

Do better.

--- End of line (MCP)

Again you people call me dumb but can't even finish reading my post before you start foaming at the mouth.

None of those 20 year olds are physically attached and wholly dependent on their parents for care.

Yooper

So you are fine with abortion until heartbeat is detected? IS that what you are saying?

Let's approach this from another angle. Can you tell me with any certainty that there is a non-human to human difference at a certain point in a pregnancy? Betting you can't, because no one can. What we can state that there is a definite difference comparing the beginning of the pregnancy to end of the pregnancy. But no place DURING the pregnancy where some "switch" is flipped. So wouldn't you want to be sure and give benefit of the doubt?

But you don't (want to give benefit of the doubt). Just as with all the other pro-abortion false canards, most (if not, all) of the pro-abortion lobby's arguments are camouflage for the real reason: convenience and selfishness (and, if you want to get historical about this, the Left's fascination with eugenics). We could find common ground when we talk about "danger to a mother's health," but again the Left has managed to so abuse that exception as to render it another euphemism for "convenience."

--- End of line (MCP)

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You mean the procedure most commonly done when either the woman life is a risk

that is a bald faced LIE ..... how do you explain the Partial Birth Portion

https://www.npr.org/2006/02/21/5168163/partial-birth-abortion-separating-fact-from-spin

The term was first coined by the National Right to Life Committee (NRLC) in 1995 to describe a recently introduced medical procedure to remove fetuses from the womb. Alternately known as "dilation and extraction," or D&X, and "intact D&E," it involves removing the fetus intact by dilating a pregnant woman's cervix, then pulling the entire body out through the birth canal.

Medical Perspective On Late-Term Abortions

Late-term abortion occurs during the third trimester of pregnancy around the 27th week of gestation. Two different techniques are used for this abortion procedure. Intact Dilation and Extraction (partial birth) removes the fetus from the uterus through the vaginal canal and creates a suction to remove the brain and spinal fluid from the skull. "The American Medical Association recommends that intact dilatation and extraction procedure not be used unless alternative procedures pose a greater risk to the woman and that abortions not be performed in the third trimester except in cases of serious fetal anomalies incompatible with life" (Epner 1998). However, this abortion procedure may minimize the trauma to the woman’s uterus, cervix, and other organs (Epner 1998).

Dilation and Extraction (D&X) is another late-term method. The Doctor dismembers the fetal part that has been brought out of the vagina and removes it. The rest of the fetus remains in the uterus while dismemberment occurs. There is "wide disagreement within the medical community, and little data on whether the procedure (D&X) is safer than others or even whether it should be performed" (Grimes, David 1998 pg. 3).

Sounds a lot like Birth ....

or the child's life is at risk

ok so you are going to abort a child because the child's life is at risk :killingme

or the child is severely disabled?

yeah that is a great reason to murder a child :sarcasm:

Whats your point?

Abortion is Murder and you are delusional

Yooper

Again you people call me dumb but can't even finish reading my post before you start foaming at the mouth.

None of those 20 year olds are physically attached and wholly dependent on their parents for care.

Nope. read it completely. And you went where I wanted you to.

Following your logic you're saying that until the point the umbilical cord is cut (healthy, live birth) the mother reserves the right to kill the baby?

I'm not foaming. But maybe you are.

--- End of line (MCP)

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Spin Baby Spin ... Abortion is Murder Plain and Simple, Don't Sugar Coat It ... Own it Embrace it - you are a selfish git

If a Majority of the Population is down with this, so be it ....
From my perspective those will face judgement by that fairy tail God you like to deride so enjoy Burning in Hell ... I will probably be there for other reasons

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Can you tell me with any certainty that there is a non-human to human difference at a certain point in a pregnancy?

--- End of line (MCP)

I think it is a couple of weeks into the growth the baby has it's own unique dna

Sapidus

Let's approach this from another angle. Can you tell me with any certainty that there is a non-human to human difference at a certain point in a pregnancy? Betting you can't, because no one can. What we can state that there is a definite difference comparing the beginning of the pregnancy to end of the pregnancy. But no place DURING the pregnancy where some "switch" is flipped. So wouldn't you want to be sure and give benefit of the doubt?

But you don't (want to give benefit of the doubt). Just as with all the other pro-abortion false canards, most (if not, all) of the pro-abortion lobby's arguments are camouflage for the real reason: convenience and selfishness (and, if you want to get historical about this, the Left's fascination with eugenics). We could find common ground when we talk about "danger to a mother's health," but again the Left has managed to so abuse that exception as to render it another euphemism for "convenience."

--- End of line (MCP)

HAHA.

You are a fool talking about false Canards and then discussing " partial Birth abortion" a term created by the National Right to Life Committee (NRLC) to make the procedure seem like it is worse then it is.

The fact is is that until the fetus can survive on its own unattached from the host it is not a seperate entity with its own rights and protections. It is part of a woman body to do with as she pleases.

After 21 weeks i agree the only reason baby should be aborted if the pregnanty is is a danger to the mother or the child is severely disabled.

Other than that you are using emotion to dictate what should be a clear definition.

Sapidus

Spin Baby Spin ... Abortion is Murder Plain and Simple, Don't Sugar Coat It ... Own it Embrace it - you are a selfish git

If a Majority of the Population is down with this, so be it ....
From my perspective those will face judgement by that fairy tail God you like to deride so enjoy Burning in Hell ... I will probably be there for other reasons

Good if that is really your perspective why try to police what others do? Why not let it rest in "god" or satans" hands?

So is removing a tumor murder?