New Season of Fargo Just Dropped...

NOTSMC

Is this season 2?
No, Season 5. Billie Bob was in Season 1. Season 2 was about the girl who was married to the butcher - I forget the details...good season. Season 3 had that guy who played the cop in Everybody Loves Raymond - family of murderers. Season 4 was Chris Rock I think. I couldn't get into it.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
No, Season 5. Billie Bob was in Season 1. Season 2 was about the girl who was married to the butcher - I forget the details...good season. Season 3 had that guy who played the cop in Everybody Loves Raymond - family of murderers. Season 4 was Chris Rock I think. I couldn't get into it.

Well crap. I thought it was an all new show. The only way to see the previous seasons is to pay for them. :mad:

NOTSMC

Well crap. I thought it was an all new show. The only way to see the previous seasons is to pay for them. :mad:
I guess I don't really know...it's an fx thing. The first season was on the edge of your seat crazy and Billy Bob Thornton was bat crap crazy. It's also really funny, you know that same tone as they had in Fargo the movie. You'll like it, right up your alley.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I guess I don't really know...it's an fx thing. The first season was on the edge of your seat crazy and Billy Bob Thornton was bat crap crazy. It's also really funny, you know that same tone as they had in Fargo the movie. You'll like it, right up your alley.
I'll start the current season and hope the others drop on Netflix later.

Heck, it took 22 years for Six Feet Under to drop!

NOTSMC

I'll start the current season and hope the others drop on Netflix later.

Heck, it took 22 years for Six Feet Under to drop!
and I still haven't seen it. FX just had a commercial for a remake for Shogun. That was a mini series a long time ago and one of the really good ones. I'm SO excited. Once again, FX has managed to enrich my life just a little more. God bless 'em.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
and I still haven't seen it. FX just had a commercial for a remake for Shogun. That was a mini series a long time ago and one of the really good ones. I'm SO excited. Once again, FX has managed to enrich my life just a little more. God bless 'em.
Watch it! Excellent show!