New to Maryland

GreenHornet

The beautiful Bird named Blue welcomes you to the great region known as Southern Md.

I've been here a year and hated it until I found this forum and was brainwashed. I'm much happier now that I am compliant and it doesn't hurt so bad anymore.

I really do like it here and I'm sure you will too if not it will be beaten into you until you become a happy compliant resident.

GH

WPoFD

The beautiful Bird named Blue welcomes you to the great region known as Southern Md.

I've been here a year and hated it until I found this forum and was brainwashed. I'm much happier now that I am compliant and it doesn't hurt so bad anymore.

I really do like it here and I'm sure you will too if not it will be beaten into you until you become a happy compliant resident.

GH

Yea, that won't send her running. :whistle:

latinamomma

Transam's wife
well, let me say hello to you and your family.......this is a great place to live and to raise your family....i loved it so much that i moved back! lol!!:yahoo::buddies:

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits

GH

You're happy and compliant? Need to get to CVS to get him his meds! We luv the new GH!

:buddies:

T

toppick08

GH

GH, Now that you've finally come to your senses, there are 3 things that you must learn that us natives hold dear to our heart. 1. Duct tape, 2. A Toggle switch. and 3'rd, a cold 10 ounce Bud Light. Rest easy tonight knowing you have become one of us. P.S.- a scanner might be considered #4. :buddies:

GreenHornet

GH, Now that you've finally come to your senses, there are 3 things that you must learn that us natives hold dear to our heart. 1. Duct tape, 2. A Toggle switch. and 3'rd, a cold 10 ounce Bud Light. Rest easy tonight knowing you have become one of us. P.S.- a scanner might be considered #4. :buddies:

Hey I actually have all those items but I was using them on my wife and kids (is this bad?)!:shrug:

I wouldn't exactly say that I've come to my senses either. More like a revelation due to a recent lobotomy. I could still have a relapse at any time due to a condition commonly referred to as assyitisofthemouthis syndrome or AFM syndrome. This condition can affect anyone between the ages 4 and 120 years of age. People who suffer from this ailment lack a vital neurotransmitter in the cerebral section of the brain responsible for controlling things like, good manners, proper etiquette when in placed in formal situations and the ability to not say the first inappropriate thing that comes to mind. Medication CAN help but sometimes I may forget a dose or two.

I like it here. You guys are a fun bunch. a few of my personal favorites are the owners of the A&E, the Amish, The smokers, The VW bug drivers, Redskins fans, Oprah fans, Obama fans, and lets not forget ANDYMARQUIS. If I've missedd anyone I don't apologize nor do I feel bad.

GH