New to the area

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
MorganLover said:
Hey MGH guess we are changing plans lol, we'll all be coming to Rosaryville. Whoever called dad and put a bug in his ears sure got them to change plans, wish my begging worked that well HAHA. :lmao: Anyway happy, rottn cop, my sister, me and my nana will be there sunday. i am gonna be riding the pony boy chester again haha can't wait.
:yahoo: it just wouldn't be the same without all of you. Tell Nana Tim's coming :elaine:.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mygoldnhorse said:
:yahoo: it just wouldn't be the same without all of you. Tell Nana Tim's coming :elaine:.
:killingme
I was SO embarrassed......MY MOTHER....geesh.

my shutter finger just wasn't fast enough to grab those pix (plus i was in SHOCK watching all of it happening) but like plumloco says, they're in my head forever :lol:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mygoldnhorse said:
They are good but I wish you could of gotten SAHRAB getting up and then PLOP right back down on JH :lmao: That was the funniest things I have ever seen.
they both got their own brand of girth rubs after riding in those wet jeans the rest of the day :lol:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
happyappygirl said:
:killingme
I was SO embarrassed......MY MOTHER....geesh.
She's a fiesty one.....thats the 1st time I've seen Tim laid back. And why should you be embarrassed?? Maybe we should introduce Russ to HOTMAMA? That's gonna be her new name :lmao:

MorganLover

mygoldnhorse said:
She's a fiesty one.....thats the 1st time I've seen Tim laid back. And why should you be embarrassed?? Maybe we should introduce Russ to HOTMAMA? That's gonna be her new name :lmao:

Did i miss something with nana aka "Hotmama" is that who you are referring too???? what did i miss huh huh, what did you guys get into when i left sunday?? :pete: Why would you be embarrased about nana, i have to ride with YOU happy HAHA. :evil:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
MorganLover said:
Did i miss something with nana aka "Hotmama" is that who you are referring too???? what did i miss huh huh, what did you guys get into when i left sunday?? :pete: Why would you be embarrased about nana, i have to ride with YOU happy HAHA. :evil:
She, aka "Hotmama" was coming off with some oneliners towards Tim. She is quiet witty :faint: