New Year's Resolutions

MiddleGround

I don't need to respond. You have already made your point.

Ok.. I'll give a little bit. Let's forget the stuff about your friend on the motorcycle because that could be classified as opinion and not fact.

Instead, lets focus just on the streaming music on your NMCI work computer. Do you honestly want to sit there and call me the bad guy because I called out your wrong doing as... wrong? What exactly were you expecting? For everyone to just say "You poor baby... you should be able to use your government computer asset to do whatever you want! Rules and security be damned! Is this a 'trophy for everyone' situation? Should you not be called out for whining about something that you shouldn't be doing in the first place?

If you have kids, do you not point out their wrong doing when they blatantly violate your rules?

I'm just looking for a little explanation (from you) for why you think I am the bad guy here simply because I said you were wrong. Probably won't get a good answer but, the question is out there..

black dog

Free America
Ok.. I'll give a little bit. Let's forget the stuff about your friend on the motorcycle because that could be classified as opinion and not fact.

Instead, lets focus just on the streaming music on your NMCI work computer. Do you honestly want to sit there and call me the bad guy because I called out your wrong doing as... wrong? What exactly were you expecting? For everyone to just say "You poor baby... you should be able to use your government computer asset to do whatever you want! Rules and security be damned! Is this a 'trophy for everyone' situation? Should you not be called out for whining about something that you shouldn't be doing in the first place?

If you have kids, do you not point out their wrong doing when they blatantly violate your rules?

I'm just looking for a little explanation (from you) for why you think I am the bad guy here simply because I said you were wrong. Probably won't get a good answer but, the question is out there..

Jesus dude, get a ####ing life...
download (5).jpg

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

You're like a dog with a bone! :killingme

MiddleGround

You're like a dog with a bone! :killingme

Nah. More like someone who wants an answer from a coward that knows they are wrong and will not respond or admit it. Seems to be a common theme...

The question stands though... Why am I the bad guy for calling them out on something they are quite obviously wrong about? Several of the good 'ole boys on here do it multiple times a day and it's accepted. I do it today and I'm the bad guy. It all ties back to my point.

Bottom line is that you people pizz and moan about all the crying and whining yet, you are more than happy to jump right in and involve yourselves. Just once I would like to see someone have the stones to call out EVERYONE and not just those who aren't their good 'ole boy buddies. :lmao:

And with that... I'm done with this hypocritical thread...

black dog

Free America
Naa..Larry has/had his moments (and is a friend, for full disclosure) but he didn't hold a candle to Darby.

I'm just teasing... I don't know him, but I know of him. I have loads of family from Walkersville, Middletown through Keymar..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Nah. More like someone who wants an answer from a coward that knows they are wrong and will not respond or admit it.

Here, I'll answer you:

You're wrapped around your own axle and completely self-focused to the point that you think you're the only person in the world who gets flamed on the internet. I can assure you that is not true.

You also seem to think that I pick on you and you're the only one who gets verbally abused by me or sat out for a spell. There are dozens of people on this forum - and several right in this thread - who can assure you that is not true.

Everybody bitches and moans at everybody else. You're not special.

The reason I ignore you is because you are not my child and I can't smack your ass and send you to your room. I'm not interested in your self-absorbed whining and self-pity. I don't even know you, why on earth would I care about your problem?

You whine and cry and INSIST! that I "do something" about other people, who are not having a problem. My suggestion is that if you don't like the way I run this forum, see that little x at the top right of your screen? Click that.

MiddleGround

You make some good points here. Let's look at them...

Here, I'll answer you:

You weren't who I was referring to but, self identification is always a plus :yay:

You're wrapped around your own axle and completely self-focused to the point that you think you're the only person in the world who gets flamed on the internet. I can assure you that is not true.

It takes a LOT more than anyone on here can give out to get me upset. Lol. Otherwise, I agree with this.

You also seem to think that I pick on you and you're the only one who gets verbally abused by me or sat out for a spell. There are dozens of people on this forum - and several right in this thread - who can assure you that is not true.

I don't often get into it with you. But it is funny to see a thread where 2 people are going after each other yet, for some reason.. only one is "sat out" You never did answer me on that. Just the good old "This is my thing and I don't have to" reply. Whatever. Water under the bridge.

Everybody bitches and moans at everybody else. You're not special.

I agree 100%. It is when others on here make it special is when I feel the need to provide FACTS and request a reply. Seems that is usually when the conversation(s) end :lmao:

The reason I ignore you is because you are not my child and I can't smack your ass and send you to your room. I'm not interested in your self-absorbed whining and self-pity. I don't even know you, why on earth would I care about your problem?

You whine and cry and INSIST! that I "do something" about other people, who are not having a problem. My suggestion is that if you don't like the way I run this forum, see that little x at the top right of your screen? Click that.

Lol. First of all, you wouldn't be slapping anything or anyone. Second, I don't "insist" that you do anything. I learned quite a while ago that you won't do anything about it anyways. I need only to point at your very own forum base that constantly complain about how it has gone downhill. In the end, it's YOUR forum so you do what you like with it but, please don't hate on the one who calls out the whining and crying. If someone comes on here and insults you... are all the people who come in to defend you "whiners and cryers?"

And I think you confused "self-pity" with pointing and laughing. That is exactly what I do. To see such a group of 40-65 year olds on here puffing out their chest as if they have some kind of power over anonymous people is truely a joke.

EDIT: Was gonna just let this fade away however, since it was you and you seemed to offer an opinion, I decided to respond.

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
You make some good points here. Let's look at them...

You weren't who I was referring to but, self identification is always a plus :yay:

It takes a LOT more than anyone on here can give out to get me upset. Lol. Otherwise, I agree with this.

I don't often get into it with you. But it is funny to see a thread where 2 people are going after each other yet, for some reason.. only one is "sat out" You never did answer me on that. Just the good old "This is my thing and I don't have to" reply. Whatever. Water under the bridge.

I agree 100%. It is when others on here make it special is when I feel the need to provide FACTS and request a reply. Seems that is usually when the conversation(s) end :lmao:

Lol. First of all, you wouldn't be slapping anything or anyone. Second, I don't "insist" that you do anything. I learned quite a while ago that you won't do anything about it anyways. I need only to point at your very own forum base that constantly complain about how it has gone downhill. In the end, it's YOUR forum so you do what you like with it but, please don't hate on the one who calls out the whining and crying. If someone comes on here and insults you... are all the people who come in to defend you "whiners and cryers?"

And I think you confused "self-pity" with pointing and laughing. That is exactly what I do. To see such a group of 40-65 year olds on here puffing out their chest as if they have some kind of power over anonymous people is truely a joke.

EDIT: Was gonna just let this fade away however, since it was you and you seemed to offer an opinion, I decided to respond.

#latherrinserepeat

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Nah. More like someone who wants an answer from a coward that knows they are wrong and will not respond or admit it. Seems to be a common theme...

The question stands though... Why am I the bad guy for calling them out on something they are quite obviously wrong about? Several of the good 'ole boys on here do it multiple times a day and it's accepted. I do it today and I'm the bad guy. It all ties back to my point.

And with that... I'm done with this hypocritical thread...

I'll take a swing at this one. Yes she was wrong and you could have just said that, but you had to answer in such a way that that wasn't the issue any more. It immediately became about you being an #######. Most people would rather have someone around that's done wrong than have an ####### around.

MiddleGround

I'll take a swing at this one. Yes she was wrong and you could have just said that, but you had to answer in such a way that that wasn't the issue any more. It immediately became about you being an #######. Most people would rather have someone around that's done wrong than have an ####### around.

Do you mean THIS answer?

Didn't think you were supposed to stream anything on an NMCI computer. At least, that is how it was when I was active.

Are there different rules for civilians??

That was my initial answer to the streaming thread. Doesn't seem too bad to me. I guess such a mean and ugly reply is deserving to be called a douchebag... huh? Doesn't really matter... facts just don't seem to register around here.