Newbie here..just wanted to say hi

F

faststrat02

Hey all... 29/m here.. Currently still up in central md (near baltimore), but just took a job down at PAX... So i'll be moving down shortly.. just wanted to say hi... :howdy: Kinda looking for apartments too, so if anyone has any good links or websites..i'd appreciate that also. Thanks!

Weezy

Exxcelllllenttt
faststrat02 said:
Hey all... 29/m here.. Currently still up in central md (near baltimore), but just took a job down at PAX... So i'll be moving down shortly.. just wanted to say hi... :howdy: Kinda looking for apartments too, so if anyone has any good links or websites..i'd appreciate that also. Thanks!

Hello :howdy: and welcome

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hi Strat :howdy:

Larry Gude and HollowSoul will certainly be on momentarily to talk about guitars with you.

Trunk Monkey

Defender of the Blonde
vraiblonde said:
Hi Strat :howdy:

Larry Gude and HollowSoul will certainly be on momentarily to talk about guitars with you.
I checked him out, he looks clean but I will watch him, you can never be too careful.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
faststrat02 said:

Howdy, and welcome :howdy:

Steve

Enjoying life!
faststrat02 said:
Try here...http://cenmd.com/

sushisamba

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
faststrat02 said:

Bienvenidos!

bluemac

faststrat02 said:
Welcome, I am also new as of today.