NFL owners need to stop making excuses and give Colin Kaepernick a chance

This_person

He deserves a job.

"Deserving" a job does not make it incumbent upon anyone to provide that job. I'm not sure why people like you don't get the difference in so many ways.

It is your right to have health care insurance - that does not make it anyone's responsibility to provide you with health care or insurance.

It is your right to own a gun, and carry it in public. That does not make it incumbent upon anyone to give you a gun.

It is your right to have free and open press - that does not make it anyone's responsibility to own/run a newspaper.

Are you getting how this works?

Salmon

"Deserving" a job does not make it incumbent upon anyone to provide that job. I'm not sure why people like you don't get the difference in so many ways.

It is your right to have health care insurance - that does not make it anyone's responsibility to provide you with health care or insurance.

It is your right to own a gun, and carry it in public. That does not make it incumbent upon anyone to give you a gun.

It is your right to have free and open press - that does not make it anyone's responsibility to own/run a newspaper.

Are you getting how this works?

My God. The straw man arguments are flying today.