NHL 2015-2016 Season

Hank

my war
Finally, some Caps hockey!

Wonder when and where those 2 games will be. Hopefully we don't lose 2 home games and end up with back to back games that could be away.

It's still pretty sweet seeing the Caps in the #1 spot in the NHL with 73 points. Second is Chicago with 70 points. It's probably worth mentioning that the Caps have SEVEN games in hand against Chicago.

Caps still sporting that +55 goal diff. too.

Yeah, it would be hard to work it out w/ Anaheim. Caps have another West coast swing and play them. We don't host them again the rest of the season. Only hope is when the Anaheim comes back East they can swing thorough DC. Our friends up North are probably laughing their asses off over the cancellations.

Hank

my war
Alright. All this All Star crap is over with, now let's get that Cup! Scored tix for Thursday's game! Let's do this! :yahoo:

Chris0nllyn

Alright. All this All Star crap is over with, now let's get that Cup! Scored tix for Thursday's game! Let's do this! :yahoo:

Kuzy in the cowboy hat was pretty funny. Even if he did wiff on his shot.

I found the actual bracket games to be a bit more entertaining that I thought they would be.

Hank

my war
Kuzy in the cowboy hat was pretty funny. Even if he did wiff on his shot.

I found the actual bracket games to be a bit more entertaining that I thought they would be.

Games were cool. I like everything about what they do (skills comp, game, etc.), just wish they did it after the season is over with.

Chris0nllyn

Ovi, Johansson, and others out. Grubauer in the net, only 1 other game played in weeks.

I'm hoping those excuses are the only reason why they lost. And almost lost in blowout fashion. FL is a good team that always seem to give us fits, but I don't know why they keep playing Grubauer against them.

OldHillcrestGuy

Yes a stinker. Now lets get back to business, start another big win streak. The Panthers scare me, seemed to be a up and coming team with young and old mixed together. I'm not a Brubauer fan and I pray nothing happens to Holtby, we could crash and burn like Montreal did when Price went out. Same goes for Ovie 0-8 on the powerplay last night, Ochie was horrible in place of him on the powerplay. Kuzys staying hot and hoping Burakosky has a second half of season like Kuzy had during the first half. He has been on fire since they moved him to the second line.

Hank

my war
Caps back to winning! Only 9 regulation loses. This team is good!

I ended w/ with some slammin' tickets for the Islanders game a few rows back from the glass..... Good times!

Chris0nllyn

Ovi hat trick and fastest to 40 wins in NHL history!

It was a little sketchy there at the end and a few questionable calls (seems to be a theme recently), but the Caps got through it.

On to the Stars. Should be a good game.

Chris0nllyn

Someone better buy Grubauer a steak! 39 saves on 40 shots!?

Orpik looked solid on his first game back, too.

Pretty sure I'm going to stop watching the Caps in the first period. Just gives me anxiety.

Hank

my war
Someone better buy Grubauer a steak! 39 saves on 40 shots!?

Orpik looked solid on his first game back, too.

Pretty sure I'm going to stop watching the Caps in the first period. Just gives me anxiety.

Yeah, I like the fact that Orpik is a pair of fresh legs coming into the season. Feel kinda of bad for Chorney though. He played solid filling his spot. At least we have some depth.

Chris0nllyn

Yeah, I like the fact that Orpik is a pair of fresh legs coming into the season. Feel kinda of bad for Chorney though. He played solid filling his spot. At least we have some depth.

Couldn't ask much more from a guy called up from the AHL and play 40 games.

I still think MacLellan will go for a depth D player before the trade deadline, but we'll see.