Nice Speech!!!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by blueeyes76
i went to spring ridge as well jazz, was gonna post that but you beat me to it.

we may know each other...

I went there a LONG time ago... In fact, the first year it opened... You do the math... :)

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by jetmonkey

Brach's High School?

No! Didn't you see my earlier post? I graduated from McDonough in Pomfret, MD. I also went to Fairfax for two years. They're colors are blue and silver.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by SxyPrincess

No! Didn't you see my earlier post? I graduated from McDonough in Pomfret, MD. I also went to Fairfax for two years. They're colors are blue and silver.

Pick up a bag of Brach's candy and you'll understand...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Bummer!

Exactly! I'm in a bad mood today--some b*tch rear-ended me this morning! :burning:

Sorry - couldn't resist the pun... But the most important is that YOU are okay - things like cars can be fixed or replaced - people can't. :)

F

Flo

Graduated from Gwynn Park High School, Brandywine, MD, what seems like yesterday, but many years ago. :D

Our School Colors: Black and Gold, and our mascot: Yellow Jacket

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by cariblue

Get over it. I did. Got rear ended by a Dodge Ram 1500 a few months ago. What a mess. Don't let it spoil your day. You don't appear to be having a bad day, and it's not worth it.

It's not worth it????? I'm suppose to leave for the beach tomorrow and I was suppose to drive. How's that gonna work with my car in the shop??????????

SxyPrincess

Re: Bummer!

Originally posted by jazz lady

Sorry - couldn't resist the pun... But the most important is that YOU are okay - things like cars can be fixed or replaced - people can't. :)

I'm fine! I'm communicating on my laptop from the hospital, in my bed. :D Oh, and I'm playing Playstation too! :cheers:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

It's not worth it????? I'm suppose to leave for the beach tomorrow and I was suppose to drive. How's that gonna work with my car in the shop??????????

When I got nailed by another car at an intersection, their insurance company paid for a rental car - 6 WEEKS worth - while my car was being repaired. Might be worth looking into.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Bummer!

I'm fine! I'm communicating on my laptop from the hospital, in my bed. :D Oh, and I'm playing Playstation too! :cheers:

Multitasking at its finest! (and a wink at Kaz, too?) :lol:

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
... I had awesome high school colors ... :D blue & gold ... and of course red & black look good together ... GO DAWGS ( UGA ) oh and btw... Cariblue ... you may have gone to high school with my sis in law, Karen Larsen, she was born & raised in Daytona Beach , graduated hs in '74 i do believe, not sure what hs tho ... she misses the florida beaches too .

P.S. and btw... I'll officially be a California, Md resident by the end of next week , thanks for all the info y'all have given me over the past few weeks ... I feel like I already know the area and I'm not even up there yet :)