Nick Berg

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I wonder ...

Originally posted by FromTexas
Well, they put him into an orange jumpsuit like the detainees in Guantanamo. Maybe they shaved and cut his hair the way they wanted, too. :shrug:
:yeahthat: You beat me to it....30 minutes ahead of time :lol:

We put undies on the Iraqi's head in true American fashion, they could cut his hair and give him a shave...

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Originally posted by cariblue
You guys need to catch the news when it comes around again in about 20 minutes.
I'll be the first to admit that I don't watch the news. I just learn about current events through osmosis, so half the time I have no idea what's going on.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
You're point?
My guess...Berg's hairstyle and beard everyone thinks is Muslim is also worn by the Jews.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Originally posted by Sharon
My guess...Berg's hairstyle and beard everyone thinks is Muslim is also worn by the Jews.
I was thinking the same thing for a second, but he was in a POW camp since april, right? Would they let him keep up his grooming ritual? :confused:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Grrr...losers

DJs who laughed at beheading are fired

PORTLAND - The radio station KNRK at 94.7 FM is issuing an apology to its listeners after talk show hosts Marconi, Tiny and sidekick Nickie J. laughed at and ridiculed the beheading of American Nick Berg.

The three were fired Thursday afternoon, after airing the audio recording of Berg's murder repeatedly on Wednesday and laughing at the incident.

http://www.katu.com/news/story.asp?ID=67314

nomoney

Re: Re: Grrr...losers

Guy on the right has a pretty thick neck. Probably take a whole minute to cut through that one.

why was I thinking the exact same thing. (I'm going to hell) :lol:

SmallTown

Football season!
What a messed up story. Arguments now on if he was/was not in US custody at one point. Talks about earlier investigation of terrorists ties because terrorists used his e-mail account.

Either something is being hidden, or he was one of the unluckiest guys on the planet

SmallTown

Football season!
That's what I heard on the news last night. Very mysterious. Are you reading this somewhere? If so, how 'bout a linkie. I was listening to part of it from another room, but caught something about someone learning to fly but was uninterested in learning to land...don't know who they were talking about at that point.

Front page of foxnews, is there any other news source? :rolleyes:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by SmallTown
What a messed up story. Arguments now on if he was/was not in US custody at one point. Talks about earlier investigation of terrorists ties because terrorists used his e-mail account.

Either something is being hidden, or he was one of the unluckiest guys on the planet

hmmm :ohwell:

Originally posted by tatercake
Is it possible (of course it is :duh:) that there is more to the Berg killing than we know? :confused:

For instance, take the guy's haircut and facial hair style in the pics and video. Awfully "islamic" looking, don't ya think? Do our civilians routinely go over there and adopt their head and facial hair practices for themselves?

Kinda make me wonder if they didn't just kill the kid b/c they were trying to be Big Dogs and "show the U.S." ... maybe the kid was trying pretend to fit in with them, make nice, I dunno ... I know those folks don't discriminate between military and civilian people when choosing victims ... just seems strange to me that the kid had such a middle eastern appearance. :ohwell:

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
Keeps getting weirder and weirder...

Moussaoui had Berg's email password,.

Most of the kidnappees seem to be held by local sunni or shi'ite thugs and mafias. Yet Berg ended up in the hands of #3 AQ official Zarqawi. How does that happen? There was no announcement that Berg had been kidnapped like all the others, he just turned up dead.

Berg's father and company were on a the freerepublic.com list of "enemies"& anti-war groups. Dad is a lib, kid was a conservative. Two weeks later Berg is arrested by Iraqi police

CIA said Zarqawi was on the video killing Berg, yet Zarqawi had a leg amputated - guess he had a fake one,

Executioner had gold ring on hand - forbidden by Islam.

Hmmm, interesting

SuperGrover

jack of all trades
before i get slammed.... this is a theory.... a conspiracy theory... had this been an actual fact, FOX news would have said so!

mmm... could Berg have converted without knowledge of his family to Islam. Got hooked up with the extremists and volunteered to be a martyr?

sounds far fetched, but in light of the information below...
"FBI questioned Berg in 2002 about an e-mail address traced to him that was used by an acquintance of terrorism suspect Zacarias Moussaou"

before i get slammed.... this is a theory.... a conspiracy theory... had this been an actual fact, FOX news would have said so!

Last edited:

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
Berg's body arrived Wednesday at Dover Air Force Base in Delaware. His parents had requested permission to be at the base when the coffin arrived, but that request was denied. Sen. Arlen Specter, R-Pennsylvania, said Thursday that refusal came from the Department of Defense.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Originally posted by SuperGrover

mmm... could Berg have converted without knowledge of his family to Islam. Got hooked up with the extremists and volunteered to be a martyr?

sounds far fatched, but in light of the information below...
"FBI questioned Berg in 2002 about an e-mail address traced to him that was used by an acquintance of terrorism suspect Zacarias Moussaou"

Not too far-fetched, though. Seriously nothing here makes sense, or goes together to form a solid story anyways. And that's how Islamic people are, right? They'd give their life in a brutal way just to prove a point.