Nickel, you'll love these Jimmy's!

somd whisper

Chasey_Lane said:
Dustin's post spiked me to search eBay for shoes. These are awesome!!

I thought ebay had problems with authenticity of designer items? I always go to Eluxury, Neimans or Nordstroms. Have you guys brought things like this off eBay and were satisfied with them? I am dying to know. These are too cute and the price is unbelievable.

Too Hot 4u

somd whisper said:
I thought ebay had problems with authenticity of designer items? I always go to Eluxury, Neimans or Nordstroms. Have you guys brought things like this off eBay and were satisfied with them? I am dying to know. These are too cute and the price is unbelievable.

They do but they are working on it now. If anything looks to be fake they check it out, if they miss it and you get it I think you can have your money refunded under certain conditions.

I have tried ebay several times and all were fake knock offs. What is the point of knock off's is beyond me. My favorite is when you are standing in line or out somewhere and you see a woman with a fake bag acting like she is all that. I ROFLMAO everytime.

Too Hot 4u said:
They do but they are working on it now. If anything looks to be fake they check it out, if they miss it and you get it I think you can have your money refunded under certain conditions.

I have tried ebay several times and all were fake knock offs. What is the point of knock off's is beyond me. My favorite is when you are standing in line or out somewhere and you see a woman with a fake bag acting like she is all that. I ROFLMAO everytime.
My favorite is when I see a woman with a bag she was foolish enough to spend heaps of money on and she acts like it makes her all that! :killingme

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
kwillia said:
My favorite is when I see a woman with a bag she was foolish enough to spend heaps of money on and she acts like it makes her all that! :killingme
Are you saying you're not impressed with my Prada bag? :frown:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
somd whisper said:
I thought ebay had problems with authenticity of designer items? Have you guys brought things like this off eBay and were satisfied with them? I am dying to know. These are too cute and the price is unbelievable.
eBay is known to have a ton of knockoff/replica items. I guess if you really want the real thing, go to a reputable store or official website. I've never bought a handbag or shoes off eBay, so I can't tell you my experiences.

Too Hot 4u

kwillia said:

That remark does not surprise me. Off the mark again. How would you know a real bag from a fake one? Whats wrong, did I hit a sore spot? Got a lot of those fakes ones in the closet?

R

remaxrealtor

kwillia said:
There certainly are a lot of louis bags floating around in such a small town!!!!! :bigwhoop: I'm laughing with you!!!!!

Too Hot 4u said:
That remark does not surprise me. Off the mark again. How would you know a real bag from a fake one? Whats wrong, did I hit a sore spot? Got a lot of those fakes ones in the closet?
I get my bags from Chasey's Purse Parties... how dare you say they are fake...:buttkick:

R

remaxrealtor

Chasey_Lane said:
Dustin's post spiked me to search eBay for shoes. These are awesome!!
I LOVE Circa/Joan and David shoes! I can walk through 10 houses a day, including steps and my feet NEVER hurt in these, plus they are waaayyyy cute!

Attachments

• circa.jpg
    circa.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 74

somd whisper

remaxrealtor said:
I LOVE Circa/Joan and David shoes! I can walk through 10 houses a day, including steps and my feet NEVER hurt in these, plus they are waaayyyy cute!

I can already think of a few outfits those would look good with. Where can you find them at?

CandyRain

somd whisper said:
Bergdorf Goodman :yay:

That's where I get my Manolos.

R

remaxrealtor

somd whisper said:
I can already think of a few outfits those would look good with. Where can you find them at?
Nordstrom.com

They carry them at both Nordstrom and Lord and Taylor in Annapolis.