Nicolet Park

BernieP

Resident PIA
These fights are an organized activity. The two with the bats didn't just saunter over from softball practice. They had a job to do.

From the looks of it, I would say "gang related" might have been in order.
I heard a comment about it being a one on one fight and there seem to be two camps there.
A lot of blue head covering. Since there were no balls or gloves, I assumed the bats were weapons.

In their world, it's the weapon of last retort.

sasquatch

The really sad thing about this video is that it shows despite the opportunities of education that have been afforded these young adults it is clear that they have chosen not to redeem those opportunities. There are certainly a lot of reasons why. This choice to continue to act in a violent manner becomes generational. These young adults will put their children on the same path. Before you roast me over the coals as an elitist consider this. How many of the 20 or so people being smuggled across the border would work any job given to them so their children could have a better life? Frankly, I would rather have hard working immigrants seeking a better life than this lot. Can we send the group from the video to Guatemala to see what a hard life is? Show them what poverty really is. There is still time for them to get education and a career. Fighting and running around in threatening ways will get you dead or in prison. It's all up to them and right now they are making very bad choices. And honestly as a taxpayer, I'd like a refund.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
About 5 or 6 years ago, my son went there with a friend, to ride. Friend has his bike stolen from him "strong arm" fashion by the local hood rats..literally walked up to him and told him to leave the bike and git.

I know you have seen the #### storm thread on FB. Mr Jones is :crazy:

:lol:

DannyMotorcycle

The really sad thing about this video is that it shows despite the opportunities of education that have been afforded these young adults it is clear that they have chosen not to redeem those opportunities. There are certainly a lot of reasons why. This choice to continue to act in a violent manner becomes generational. These young adults will put their children on the same path. Before you roast me over the coals as an elitist consider this. How many of the 20 or so people being smuggled across the border would work any job given to them so their children could have a better life? Frankly, I would rather have hard working immigrants seeking a better life than this lot. Can we send the group from the video to Guatemala to see what a hard life is? Show them what poverty really is. There is still time for them to get education and a career. Fighting and running around in threatening ways will get you dead or in prison. It's all up to them and right now they are making very bad choices. And honestly as a taxpayer, I'd like a refund.

that was well said except..

20 or so people? Are you referencing the 9 or 10 illegal aliens that died? You chose immigrants to compare to hoodrats? Soo immigrants are a bad thing? they're bad but they're better? Or did you mean illegal aliens? I don't think it makes much sense to say things like "i'll take criteria A over criteria B" because taking criteria A is not the solution to criteria B. The solution is to fix both B and A.

Now as far as smuggling... NO. They could still bring in disease. I don't care what percentage of them would work. They need to come in the right way, because that illegal path is also the path for the remainder that are drunk driver killers, rapists, murderers, gang members, violent criminals. When they come in the right way, there's a better chance that the worse ones are weeded out. Furthermore illegal immigration is harmful to non violent illegal aliens, being prey of the violent, or just literally dying to get here. Anyone who thinks illegal immigration is okay isn't really thinking about those things. they are NOT acceptable. The left always manipulates the narrative, to try to make it seem like people are against immigrants if they are against illegal aliens. It's disgusting. Immigrants are great. Illegal aliens are not. Get in line and be the right one.

Kinnakeet

that was well said except..

20 or so people? Are you referencing the 9 or 10 illegal aliens that died? You chose immigrants to compare to hoodrats? Soo immigrants are a bad thing? They're bad but they're better? Or did you mean illegal aliens? I don't think it makes much sense to say things like "i'll take criteria a over criteria b" because taking criteria a is not the solution to criteria b. The solution is to fix both b and a.

Now as far as smuggling... No. They could still bring in disease. I don't care what percentage of them would work. They need to come in the right way, because that illegal path is also the path for the remainder that are drunk driver killers, rapists, murderers, gang members, violent criminals. When they come in the right way, there's a better chance that the worse ones are weeded out. Furthermore illegal immigration is harmful to non violent illegal aliens, being prey of the violent, or just literally dying to get here. Anyone who thinks illegal immigration is okay isn't really thinking about those things. They are not acceptable. The left always manipulates the narrative, to try to make it seem like people are against immigrants if they are against illegal aliens. It's disgusting. Immigrants are great. Illegal aliens are not. Get in line and be the right one.

niggaz gona nig
i say to hell with every alien that wants to come here stay home and fight for your country like our fore fathers did...also we have no more room for you!:elaine:

BernieP

Resident PIA
Either Sheriff's department is not telling the truth or there is something else going on.
According to the newspaper (EmptyPrize) they don't have any names. Yet according to social media, the names of those two fine young ladies are well know (and included in the posts).

and based on the news story, my money is now on my comment that they are gang members (based on head covering color).

Which is another thing St. Mary's has in common with Montgomery Co. Deny there are gangs. Montgomery has denied the existence of MS-13 in their county while others have counted the gang (MS-13) related crimes and other counties have pointed the finger saying their problem is spilling over the border with MontCo.

BernieP

Resident PIA
not even a sniff
Mention gangs and that the individuals with the bats are "well know" and all's quiet on the western front.

mitzi

Either Sheriff's department is not telling the truth or there is something else going on.
According to the newspaper (EmptyPrize) they don't have any names. Yet according to social media, the names of those two fine young ladies are well know (and included in the posts).

and based on the news story, my money is now on my comment that they are gang members (based on head covering color).

Which is another thing St. Mary's has in common with Montgomery Co. Deny there are gangs. Montgomery has denied the existence of MS-13 in their county while others have counted the gang (MS-13) related crimes and other counties have pointed the finger saying their problem is spilling over the border with MontCo.

No, those are just things they wear on their head when they haven't fixed their hair. I see no gang stuff here.

DannyMotorcycle

The gangs usually have the bandana's fixed in various fashions, like tied to a belt loop or around the neck.. and you'd see a lot of them.
I agree this does not appear gang related to me.. also it was only a 1 on 1 fight. social media sources tho? that should be entertaining. where's the link?

inkah

Not only are the names all over the place, but their fb accounts are wide open. And many have lots of comments about this fight and other - sounded like a regular thing. Strikes me as odd that the cops are having a hard time figuring out who was there.

DannyMotorcycle

one guy is there replying, that the bragging guy spit on the girl fighting, she went to fight him, his girlfriend fought her. The girls with
the bats were friends of the girl spit on..

I'm not sure i believe that though, because mr braggery never said any nonsense like "that's why my woman beat you up"