Votes: 11 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
sowhat said:
OK, how did you get your finger stuck on your tongue :confused:
She was testing a new space age Super Glue to stick the tiles back on the Space Shuttle and had a little "accident." :wink:

gwa

Tomcat said:
I was just telling someone the other day about Jerry Clower, I'm actually suprised how many here know who he was. Oh yea, born and raised North of the Mason Dixon line.

Every year I used to go to Danville VA for the Tobacco Auction and Jerry Clower would MC the Event. I miss those days. To me he was a lot funnier than any Andrew Dice Clay or Chris Rock.

I voted "yankee". I chose this because:

My vision of the perfect vacation spot is in cool, green mountains. I prefer "Union Blue" over "Confederate Gray". Bruce is from up north. And most importantly to me, I view the Confederate flag as a flag of enemies of the United States of America, my country, my home. :patriot:

Christy

b*tch rocket
I think I'd be a Yankee, but could I have a few slaves please? I'd treat em real nice, just ask Steve and my kids. :shrug:

Agee

Navy Brat!

Born in Newport RI. Lived in a few New England towns, and love the culture, and history. Especially enjoyed the time in old time Newport with "Grammy", digging clams, picking out lobsters at the dock, hanging out at art festivals, and fearing her "haunted" Attic.

The young years eventually took me south...

Norfolk, Va. Beach, VA, Charelston SC, Macon Ga, Conyers Ga, :blahblah:

Bottom Line... Love St. Marys county! Glad the wind blew me in this direction. :peace:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Airgasm said:
Navy Brat!

Bottom Line... Love St. Marys county! Glad the wind blew me in this direction. :peace:
Navy brat too and traveled all over the place. I'm kind of glad my parents split up and mom came back home to St. Mary's, else who knows where I would have ended up. St. Mary's is and always will be home. Glad the wind blew you here, too. :huggy:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I like the Grey but don't care much for the Southern climate. Too damn hot and muggy.

Perhaps if they changed sides for the second half, like a football game, I'd have been inclined to wear grey.