Not you too, Al???

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The apologists are coming out in full force.
Here is some slut/victim shaming ---> https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2...to-the-gutter-to-victim-shame-leeann-tweeden/
Shorter version:"Feminist and #nastywoman says Tweeden posed naked for playboy so she should not be surprised by stuff like this."

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2...l-frankens-violation-of-leeann-tweeden-video/
Shorter: "Mock grope, not a REAL grope."

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2...ranken-and-dem-sex-predators-youll-see-today/
Shorter: "We can't force him to resign because he is a democrat."

All of these were written by women. I'm old enough to remember when Hills said victims of sexual assault need to be believed. (*Unless they are conservative women or they accused your husband)

Hijinx

Anyone remember Whoopi saying that Roman Polanski drugging and raping a 13 year old girl wasn't "rape rape"? WTF is wrong with these people??

I still haven't read where Roy Moore raped anyone. He is accused of groping.
But groping is not rape.

Now mind you I am not excusing it(if it happened) but groping is not rape.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I’m still waiting to see where Al Franken groped anyone.

This is the photo they're talking about.

franken.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I still haven't read where Roy Moore raped anyone. He is accused of groping.
But groping is not rape.

Now mind you I am not excusing it(if it happened) but groping is not rape.

We're not talking about Roy Moore in here, we're talking about Al Franken. See the post I quoted and responded to.

Starman

is it in appropriate ?

would you be ok with someone doing that to your sleeping wife or daughter

would this be 'ok' if it was a Republican

Quit being a petty partisan.

Inappropriate? Childish? Certainly. A grope?

Nope.

Find my posts in the thread about Roy Moore to answer your last question.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I've seen the photograph. That's not a grope.

Ah, but it used to be, according to the "feminists" and the progs. That is, until pics of Al Franken doing it surfaced.

I said before, in and of themselves these accusations wouldn't be all that shocking. However, in light of Senator Franken's public declarations of outrage regarding mere words from Donald Trump, it's pretty damning. Blatant political hypocrisy, if nothing else.

Starman

Ah, but it used to be, according to the "feminists" and the progs. That is, until pics of Al Franken doing it surfaced.

I said before, in and of themselves these accusations wouldn't be all that shocking. However, in light of Senator Franken's public declarations of outrage regarding mere words from Donald Trump, it's pretty damning. Blatant political hypocrisy, if nothing else.

Right. Sounds like a "planned event" to me. Hypocrisy, sure. But that doesn't make it a grope. His hands aren't even touching her breasts.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Quit being a petty partisan.

Inappropriate? Childish? Certainly. A grope?

Nope.

Stop dodging the question. You're going to tell me that if a photo surfaced showing a guy reaching out to grab your sleeping wife's or daughter's breasts you wouldn't be, at minimum, seriously bothered by it?

Do consider this photo is coupled with Leeann Tweeden's accusation that he forcibly kissed her. So, the photo is not an isolated incident, hence there is nothing petty about this.

Last edited:

Hijinx

Guy looks like a perfect Gentleman to Democrats.

It's right there. They see it and they excuse it.

Just that simple. Hypocrisy is such an easy way to explain it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Right. Sounds like a "planned event" to me. Hypocrisy, sure. But that doesn't make it a grope. His hands aren't even touching her breasts.

Stop it. You're going way too far in your defense of Franken and becoming scary.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
"Your Honor, I could not have "groped" this woman because she was wearing clothing. You cannot properly apply the term 'grope' due to the presence of clothing."

The defense rests.

Starman

Stop it. You're going way too far in your defense of Franken and becoming scary.

Sounds like your only argument here is “yabbut-whatabout-them-ism”.

I just take the events for what they are. I don’t care one way or the other about Franken. We have a photograph where no groping is occurring and zero context. Then there is an “accusation” of a ramming of the tongue. An accusation.

This Tweeden chick is just riding this wave. There’ll be a few more before it’s all over.

Hijinx

I just take the events for what they are. I don’t care one way or the other about Franken. We have a photograph where no groping is occurring and zero context. Then there is an “accusation” of a ramming of the tongue. An accusation.

This Tweeden chick is just riding this wave. There’ll be a few more before it’s all over.

You need context to understand that picture?
OK let me give it to you.
The woman was tired and went to sleep and Al thought it would be funny to have his picture taken acting like he was fondling her through her clothing.
He was thinking she was in Playboy so she has no right to complain.

Al Franken a perfect gentleman --------------------------------to Democrats.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Your non-answer to my question is telling. Franken had a photo taken of him doing something obscene to someone who is sleeping; hence she did not consent to this photo.

I'll just assume you would be perfectly fine with a man taking a photo of him doing something sexually obscene with your wife or daughter, without her knowledge or consent. I can tell you I wouldn't and would do what I can to make sure than man's life is a living hell for his poor judgment.