Nothing more fun than raising kids...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Because...

Pete said:
I'm glad I have a boy. :lol:

...boys....don't have sex and make babies?

You may notice that in a good many of these type situations there are, quite often, TWO sets of grandparents.

Pete

Repete
Larry Gude said:
...boys....don't have sex and make babies?

You may notice that in a good many of these type situations there are, quite often, TWO sets of grandparents.
True, but with Boy I only have to worry about 1 pecker, not all of the peckers.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
This is off...

...to a good start. She only has 37 more windows left to go before she starts mopping the floor.

And to think, she hadn't cared, until now, how the screens came out.

Cowgirl

Vince said:
Hell, my daughter is 24 and when she comes to visit with her boyfriend they sleep in separate rooms. My house, my rules. If she doesn't like it, I'll show them both where the door is. :shrug:

Damn...she's 24. I can see when they're younger, but 24? You're right...your house your rules. If my parents did that to me, I'd stay in a hotel. What about when she's married? Still going to make them stay in separate rooms?

Cowgirl

vraiblonde said:
Uh, Larry and I were in our mid-30s and had been previously married. :lol:

Hello? I think you may have missed the point.

:confused: I was talking about Vince not letting his 24 year old daughter stay in the same room as her boyfriend when they visit. I personally feel that 24 is old enough to sleep in the same room. :shrug: The married comment was mostly a joke.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Cowgirl said:
I was talking about Vince not letting his 24 year old daughter stay in the same room as her boyfriend when they visit.
Right. And I was saying that Larry and I were in our mid-30s when his Dad wouldn't let us sleep in the same room at the lake house. :lol:

Certainly when my daughter brings her husband for a visit, they will sleep in the same room. But not until. And it's not so much that I think she shouldn't be having sex - it's just a nicety that should be observed between parents and children. My daughter didn't mind and said it would be uncomfortable to sleep with him at my house, anyway.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
pixiegirl said:
I still lie to my mom and probably will till the day that I die. It's much easier to gum up a lie that makes her happy opposed to listening to her opinion/avice on whatever topic is at hand. And nooooo, I don't offer up lies or initiate the conversations. Only when asked a direct question.

I find it's easier to just give Mom all the nitty-gritty details. After awhile, she stopped asking questions :lmao:

Cowgirl

vraiblonde said:
Right. And I was saying that Larry and I were in our mid-30s when his Dad wouldn't let us sleep in the same room at the lake house. :lol:

Certainly when my daughter brings her husband for a visit, they will sleep in the same room. But not until. And it's not so much that I think she shouldn't be having sex - it's just a nicety that should be observed between parents and children. My daughter didn't mind and said it would be uncomfortable to sleep with him at my house, anyway.

Well, I'm glad my parents don't care that I stay in the same room as my BF when we visit their houses. Besides...it's not like we're scrumpin anyways. :lol:

ETA: Would you really make your 30 year old daughter stay in a different room than her BF? What if they've been living together for the past 2 years? Just curious. This idea seems strange to me. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Cowgirl said:
ETA: Would you really make your 30 year old daughter stay in a different room than her BF?
No. But my daughter's only 20 and she doesn't live with her boyfriend. Plus I've only met her beau a couple of times. If he was like family and we were tight with him, that would be different. But as it stands, he's still a stranger and he's not sleeping with my daughter in my house.

Cowgirl

vraiblonde said:
No. But my daughter's only 20 and she doesn't live with her boyfriend. Plus I've only met her beau a couple of times. If he was like family and we were tight with him, that would be different. But as it stands, he's still a stranger and he's not sleeping with my daughter in my house.

Gotcha. :yay: