Nov 4...Lex park Antifa & BLM

limblips

PREMO Member
Bwhahahaha

You idiots are so worked up that you are talking about getting your guns over a fake story.

Let me clue you in on how most of us gun owners work. We do not pull our guns out of storage as a reaction to some BS thing the media or a flake says. Our guns are always at the ready. Fake news or not, there are enough nuts out there that are not fake for me to be prepared at all times.

Hessian

February, 2016....The community organizer who claimed to be President praised the "outstanding work" that the BLM terrorists had been doing in the Baltimore riots. So,...should we look forward to another series of compliments after November 4's "awareness" demonstration?

Midnightrider

Let me clue you in on how most of us gun owners work. We do not pull our guns out of storage as a reaction to some BS thing the media or a flake says. Our guns are always at the ready. Fake news or not, there are enough nuts out there that are not fake for me to be prepared at all times.

:killingme

Your ‘inventory’ is severely lacking in this gun owners opinion.

Rommey

We will gather in the streets and public squares of cities and towns across this country, at first many thousands declaring that this whole regime is illegitimate and that we will not stop until our single demand is met: This Nightmare Must End: the Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!
Let's assume they get their single demand met and presumedly Trump and Pence resign. Does anyone think these mental midgets have thought this through and figured out who would then be President?

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Let's assume they get their single demand met and presumedly Trump and Pence resign. Does anyone think these mental midgets have thought this through and figured out who would then be President?

......and would it improve their socio-economic status. I think not...

PeoplesElbow

The one in Rapid City won't work out well for them either, and it's unlikely tony Newport will stand for it. They'll have to bus a ####load of black people into both of those cities 'cause they hain't got any local. Dearborn oughta be interesting - yeah, burn down those Arab owned businesses and see what happens to you.

It happens that I will be in St. Augustine on their scheduled riot day.

Maybe it has changed since I was there but I think Dearborn gets a bad rap around here. In the late 90's I spent time in Dearborn at Ford and later Warren at GM and Dearborn was far nicer and seemed safer, we even walked down the road a mile or two each night for some night life.

I do see that the Ritz that I stayed in is no longer there, so maybe it has gone down hill.

nutz

Hillary and Chelsea as her VP :sarcasm:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I think it's HILARIOUS that a group called "AntiFa" wants to overthrow our democratically elected government by using violence. :roflmao:

Midnightrider

What guns does he own then? specifically..and how many?
Where did I say anything about guns dumbass? He described his inventory. I said it was lacking. Unless you think 7k rounds with half being rimfire is suffienct for when SHTF
How many firearms does my father have? How many do I own? How many does my son own?
I see the retard doesn’t fall far from the tree. Words are not your strong suit.

I think it's HILARIOUS that a group called "AntiFa" wants to overthrow our democratically elected government by using violence. :roflmao:

I think it’s Hilarious that you idiots believe half the #### you read. When did antifa try to overthrow our government?

Last edited:

black dog

Free America

:killingme

Your ‘inventory’ is severely lacking in this gun owners opinion.

Where did I say anything about guns dumbass? He described his inventory. I said it was lacking. Unless you think 7k rounds with half being rimfire is suffienct for when SHTF

I see the retard doesn’t fall far from the tree. Words are not your strong suit.

Speaking of retarded Mental Midget's, you might want to go and edit a earlier post of yours then ( post #23 ) like your mom does......
Nowhere in that limblips post that you quoted does he talk about ammunition.. just guns tard.