Number of days since last presidential fall = 0

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
I'm also saying that even if Biden was as evil as you say he was, he's a mere shell/shadow/ghost of that person. More suitable for pity than rage at this point.

Anyway I've said my piece.
Again, I find myself disagreeing with your assessment.

My sincere response to that would be that Biden still has the propensity and capability of molesting children, and we have decades of undeniable photographic evidence to support that he is guilty of molestation. Sorry, I can't see myself pitying him, I'll reserve that for his victims.

Also, I firmly believe that Biden conspired to have his first wife killed and framed the dump truck driver involved for her tragic death. I believe Biden still has that propensity and capability to engage in other conspiracy. Again I cannot find any pity in my heart for these truly evil actions.

Anyway, I believe I've stated my case and feel justified in regard to my lack of pity.

P.S. Please note that I have not mentioned Trump in any of my posts in this thread, until now of course.

I thank you.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Chicago, finally getting rid of Lightfoot, only to replace her with someone WORSE. That as long as you keep voting in these idiots, this is what you are going to get,
I read something interesting. It mentioned that when Coleman Young was elected mayor of Detroit in 1974, he did things that made many of the productive citizens leave the city. 500,000 people, 40% of the city population left during his reign. This ensured that only people that supported him remained in the city as the electorate. Young served for mayor for 20 years. 5 four year terms. Plus we all know what happened to Detroit during those years. That town has never recovered from his leadership.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, I like to think I'm better than that.

Yeah, I like to think I'm better but...I'm not. Whaddaya gonna do... 🤷‍♀️

It's not schadenfreude - taking pleasure in someone else's pain - so much as it's reaping what you've sown. What comes around goes around. I don't take pleasure in someone else's pain, but I definitely love a front row seat to them getting what they deserve for good or bad.

WingsOfGold

Yeah - and the other side says the same thing about Trump. They're equally full of ****.

I'm thinking that each side is MAYBE POSSIBLY exaggerating the magnitude of concentrated evil just a TINY fraction of bit.
No way Biden possesses such Cthulu energy as you describe.

Don't get me wrong: I'm not saying Biden (or Trump for that matter) is a jolly good chap who's just trying to doing good for all USAians and for the world at large. But I'm saying neither side is as evil as their opponents would have you believe. We're coming up on the advanced stages of echo-chamberism and it's part of The Problem.

I'm also saying that even if Biden was as evil as you say he was, he's a mere shell/shadow/ghost of that person. More suitable for pity than rage at this point.

Anyway I've said my piece.
Do we know for fact that Trump sold us down the drain for money to Russia, Ukraine and china to name a few through a crackhead and most likely a zombie son as well?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
(sigh) It happened 21 years ago - and there are people who don't even KNOW me that know about it.
Which is funny, because I have to be reminded.

Everybody has to be forum-famous for something. Kwillia's is juggling, Otter's is :otter: , Ken's is Greco-Roman wrestling, Michelle's is boiling steaks, I have one too but like you I have to be reminded what it is.

(sigh) It happened 21 years ago - and there are people who don't even KNOW me that know about it.
Which is funny, because I have to be reminded.
I know the feeling...
Clown Clowning Around GIF

Toxick

Splat
Again, I find myself disagreeing with your assessment.

Fair enough - I wasn't trying to change your mind

I was just explaining why you didn't change mine.

P.S. Please note that I have not mentioned Trump in any of my posts in this thread, until now of course.

I thank you.

I only mentioned Trump in the context of 'the other side says the same thing' and I only pointed that out to demonstrate how these echo chambers work.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
I only mentioned Trump in the context of 'the other side says the same thing' and I only pointed that out to demonstrate how these echo chambers work.
Thank you.

However, I am well aware of the democratic echo-chamber defense as rebuttal to all factual evidence. I just pointed out that I chose not to participate in it and instead relied on real events to justify my lack of pity for Biden.
1685803032593.png
1685803125960.png
1685803165403.png

Have a great day!

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Everybody has to be forum-famous for something. Kwillia's is juggling, Otter's is :otter: , Ken's is Greco-Roman wrestling, Michelle's is boiling steaks, I have one too but like you I have to be reminded what it is.
I'm glad I didn't make that list.