NYC Bombing

Chris0nllyn

Do we really need that minute radical crazy suicidal Muslim POS in our country?

I don't think so.
If they all read their Koran, they all want Sharia law. That right there tells me to leave them where they have Sharia law.

We don't need any radical crazy people, regardless of religion. We've got a higher percentage of minute radical crazy gunmen hell bent on killing people, but why no argument about that?

In both cases, Americans die.

In only one of those cases do people on this forum and our President propose to do anything.

*Note that I am in no way in favor of gun control. Just pointing out (on deaf ears I imagine) the hypocrisy of the argument that even though a small percentage of #######s do something, that means billions of dollars should be invested into something or that the govt. should control something else.

Hijinx

We don't need any radical crazy people, regardless of religion. We've got a higher percentage of minute radical crazy gunmen hell bent on killing people, but why no argument about that?

In only one of those cases do people on this forum and our President propose to do anything.

*Note that I am in no way in favor of gun control. Just pointing out (on deaf ears I imagine) the hypocrisy of the argument that even though a small percentage of #######s do something, that means billions of dollars should be invested into something or that the govt. should control something else.

They are costing us Billion of dollars that could be saved if they were kept out.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

One of those cases you're importing them. If we have enough of our own we don't need anymore.

Chris0nllyn

They are costing us Billion of dollars that could be saved if they were kept out.

This is a very broad statement that is very complicated. "Billions" certainly wouldn't be saved though.

One of those cases you're importing them. If we have enough of our own we don't need anymore.

I guess it's a good thing my ancestors (on one side anyway) were "imported" here. Immigration has existed forever.

There's always bound to be bad apples, but focusing on one bad apple while ignoring the other is hypocritical.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Because a minute percentage of them committed an attack?

I see... so if only a minute portion of your chicken has salmonella, are you still going to eat it?

I've mentioned this before... I have come to believe that virtually the entire religion supports this jihad. The vast majority are willing to sit back and let the minute percentage do the dirty work for them.

These so-called "moderate" Muslims continue to remain silent, and as long as they remain silent, I consider it silent approval of what's going on.

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Because a minute percentage of them committed an attack?

We should be limiting entrance to people that have something to contribute to our society. We have enough ditch diggers and layabouts. Time to scour for folks that have genuine skills that will benefit all of us.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
We should be limiting entrance to people that have something to contribute to our society. We have enough ditch diggers and layabouts. Time to scour for folks that have genuine skills that will benefit all of us.

Unfortunately, all our ditch diggers and layabouts are on the gummint teat.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
These so-called "moderate" Muslims continue to remain silent, and as long as they remain silent, I consider it silent approval of what's going on.

:yeahthat:

and then there is this ....

Deception, Lying and Taqiyya
Does Islam permit Muslims to lie?

Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences."

There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.
Quran
Quran (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.

Quran (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves" against danger, meaning that there are times when a Muslim may appear friendly to non-Muslims, even though they should not feel friendly.

Quran (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths is with pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway. (The next verse refers only to those who have a personal agreement with Muhammad as individuals - see Ibn Kathir vol 4, p 49)

Quran (66:2) - "Allah has already ordained for you the dissolution of your oaths..."

Quran (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who had to "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Quran (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts"

Quran (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means 'deceit'. If Allah is supremely deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21)

Taken collectively these verses are interpreted to mean that there are circumstances when a Muslim may be "compelled" to deceive others for a greater purpose.

can you ever really believe anything that comes from a Muslims mouth regarding dealings with Westerners

Hijinx

Ah... the ever elusive "moderate muslim"

I count them among the sirens, Bigfoot and the loch Ness monster.

They are moderate until their numbers reach a point where they don't have to be moderate any longer.
Then they want all infidels enslaved or killed.

So it is written in their own book. If they don't believe that then they aren't real Muslims.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I like the idea of, if your chain migration family member commits a crime, you all get deported. Make the family keep these people straight.

Honestly, I had no idea there was any such thing until recently - seriously, just because we let you in means we have to let everyone you're related to in as well??? That's stupid and ridiculous.

glhs837

Power with Control
I like the idea of, if your chain migration family member commits a crime, you all get deported. Make the family keep these people straight.

Honestly, I had no idea there was any such thing until recently - seriously, just because we let you in means we have to let everyone you're related to in as well??? That's stupid and ridiculous.

The idea is that if you bring the whole family, they will form a village that reduces the chance that one member goes rouge and tries to kill people...... working well, that concept..... :)