Obama Comments and Hyperbole

Hijinx

At some time in her life she must have passed a bar exam or she blew the guy that gave it.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
At some time in her life she must have passed a bar exam or she blew the guy that gave it.
k-cheek-png.910134

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Barack Obama Condemns Killing of Innocent Civilians in Israel, Revealing Stunning Lack of Self-Awareness

Perhaps Obama figured people don’t remember what happened under his administration because if they did, he might have decided it would be best for him to sit this one out.

Let’s hop into the Wayback Machine and travel back to a time when Obama was still president. Remember when he sent $1.7 billion to Iran? Sure, you do. A Treasury spokeswoman justified the act by arguing that the payments were necessary because of the “effectiveness of U.S. and international sanctions” on the Iranian regime, which has been labeled as the world’s biggest sponsor of terrorism.

Today, we see that Iran helped Hamas plan and execute the most devastating onslaught Israel has experienced over the past five decades. Is it not possible that Obama’s monetary gift, along with the $6 billion the Biden administration graciously provided for the Iranian regime, might have actually enabled the government to support Hamas’ offensive against Israel?

But that’s not all.

What Obama said about killing civilians might have gone over better if he hadn’t been responsible for untold numbers of civilian victims of America’s drone program that was ostensibly designed to target terrorists.

Less than two weeks ago, the United States conducted a drone strike over central Yemen, killing one al-Qaeda operative. The strike was the last under Obama (that we know of). The 542 drone strikes that Obama authorized killed an estimated 3,797 people, including 324 civilians. As he reportedly told senior aides in 2011: “Turns out I’m really good at killing people. Didn’t know that was gonna be a strong suit of mine.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

“Barry’s Fingerprints Are All Over This”…​

October 18, 2023 | Sundance | 443 Comments

In discussion of the Middle East, the current dynamic of Hamas attacking Israel, and the necessary, albeit perhaps painful response that will now be delivered by Israel, some have noted Obama’s fingerprints are all over this. It’s true, and it is worth remembering the history of this as it pertains to the U.S. triggering the Arab Spring as the first deployment of Obama’s foreign policy.

Obama didn’t travel to Cairo, Egypt for his first foreign policy trip accidentally; he did it with great intent and purpose.

The layers and layers of ideologues he and Hillary embedded in the institutions of the State Dept are as deep as the layers of ideologues Obama embedded in Main Justice and the intelligence community.

The time when Barry needed to give directions is long past. The embeds are self-aware, acting on purpose, and the outcomes we see today are simply manifestations of that activity.

It is also worth remembering there’s an entire new generation of people, who were in their 20’s and 30’s comfortably oblivious to what was taking place between 2009 and 2017, when the embeds were installed. That era of the American people is only now starting to have their own slow awakening to the damage as it surfaces.

When Obama aligned with the Muslim Brotherhood, only a small percentage of the American people actually saw the big picture and realized the potential for long term issues. Few people understood the nature of how political Islam would manifest with the extremist ideologues under their guide of the Brotherhood as an organization. Al-Qaeda, al-Nusra, ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah et al, all fall under the extremist rubric of the Brotherhood, or what might be considered authentic Islam.

GregV814

well, shoot.

Look, Joe is gonna be the proverbial toilet paper cleaning up the aftermath. Kinda like Charmin'.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Distinct Visions: Obama, 1998, Espouses 'Redistribution'

Obama said the “notion government action can be effective” needed to be resuscitated and conceded that the failures of the Chicago Housing Authority and the Chicago public school system made people less inclined to have faith in government.

“The trick… is figuring out how do we structure government systems that pool resources and, hence, facilitate some redistribution, because I actually believe in redistribution, at least at a certain level, to make sure that everybody’s got a shot,” Obama said.

Obama’s 1998 comments about the failures of Chicago’s government institutions were prescient, because his administration’s policies have made Americans trust government even less. And the ongoing Chicago teacher’s union strike has symbolized government workers run amok.

And the president’s views on “redistribution” have likely not evolved. During the 2008 campaign, Obama infamously told Joe “The Plumber” Wurzelbacher that he wanted to “spread the wealth around.” Obama has also actively and openly campaigned on his belief that wealthier Americans should pay their “fair share” in more taxes.

Obama’s past comments on redistribution came to light a day after the left-wing publication Mother Jones released a video in which Mitt Romney, at a private fundraiser in May, spoke about how the 47% of Americans who do not pay federal income taxes would not be inclined to vote for him.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Here Are Obama's 'Thoughts on Israel and Hamas.' Just Wait Until You Get to the End.

You can decide and debate this in the comments section below. Former President Barack Obama has another lengthy post about his “thoughts” on the Israel-Hamas war. It’s a tortured thought exercise that will inevitably leave all parties dissatisfied. Obama voices his support for Israel, the safety of its people, and its right to exist, which is anathema to the legions of far-left, pro-Hamas supporters we’ve seen come out of the bushes in the past two weeks. These folks weren’t clamoring for a two-state solution; they wanted Israel destroyed, along with its people.

On the flip side, Obama insinuates that Israeli forces might be induced to commit war crimes with their pending ground invasion of Gaza following Hamas’ vicious and genocidal terrorist attack on October 7. Obama goes to great lengths to be fair in this post, which only helps Hamas. Civilian casualties should be minimized and avoided, but it's a tragic part of war. People are going to die, lots of them.

With a terrorist organization like Hamas, their life’s blood, as with any insurgency, is with the people who support them. They may get training and arms from Iran, but the endorsement of their agenda from the civilian population is the actual base of support. They have terror tunnels intentionally built over civilian structures—this isn’t some happenstance. The people of Gaza gave their blessing when this terrorist infrastructure was being built, just as they gave Hamas their endorsement when they voted them into power in 2006. The terror group then seized the Gaza Strip by force in 2007.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Obama-era deal to allow Hamas office in Qatar backfired on US: experts

"For many years now, both the United States and Israel have been living in a policy fantasy world where we have tolerated Hamas' existence in Doha and believed that Doha would be a moderating influence," Richard Goldberg, the coordinator for the Trump administration’s maximum pressure campaign on Iran, told Fox News Digital.

"That thesis was disproven on Oct. 7, so whatever has happened in the last few years, it doesn't matter because Oct. 7 now stands as the new reality," Goldberg, also senior adviser at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, said. "It disproves anybody's hypotheses that Hamas would somehow become a governing entity, not a terrorist group."

Qatar's Ambassador to Washington Meshal bin Hamad Al Thani wrote in a Wall Street Journal op-ed that his government set up the Hamas political office in Doha "after a request from Washington to establish indirect lines of communication" in 2012. He claimed the office "frequently" served in mediation efforts and helped de-escalate conflicts between Israel and the Palestinian territories.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Michelle and Barack Obama’s latest movie warns not to trust white people

By Andrea Widburg

So far, the movie sounds like a routine thriller, with the only twist being that the technical advisor is a one-time president. However, given that that he is part of the same Deep State that brought us COVID, I consider it creepy that he’s imagining for us what it would be like if there were another crisis in America. That leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

What leaves an even worse taste is the clip that’s emerged in which a black woman says to another black character, “I’m asking for you to remember that if the world falls apart, trust should not be doled out easily to anyone, especially to white people – even mom would agree with me on that.”

7_74_19.gif

It’s entirely possible that the point of the movie, with the black couple and the white couple forced to depend on each other, is going to prove the opposite…namely, that you can trust white people. However, only an idiot would include in the movie a line like that, which can, and will, be taken out of context. (And no, I have no idea what the context is; I just know the line is horribly racist on its face.)

Moreover, when I check out the Wikipedia description of the book on which the movie is based, I actually can’t figure out a darn thing about the plot. Apparently, within a single 36-hour period, deer and flamingos go crazy, white people are racist (including anti-Hispanic racism), and people instantly fall ill from devastating diseases. The plot even includes a swipe at George W. Bush after 9/11, for it has the president hiding in a bunker. Of course, today, we have a president who hides in basements and beach houses.

The whole thing sounds awful, offensive, and entirely typical for a man and his wife who, once one strips away the expensive glamour, have always been nothing more than Marxist race hustlers.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Biracial people who were raised by white folks sure do seem to lash out at the people that reared them. While elevating the people that abandoned them. Barry is a classic example of this. Kaepernick is another.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Michelle and Barack Obama Secretly Plotting Her Presidential Run to Force Joe Biden Out of Race, Shocking Report Claims

Michelle Obama is allegedly plotting to knock Joe Biden out as the Democratic presidential nominee and run herself, and her husband is in on the secret, RadarOnline.com has learned.

The 60-year-old former First Lady and Barack Obama have reportedly been whispering to potential donors, and Democratic strategists are said to be eager to make it happen.

As concerns about Biden's cognitive health grow ahead of his potential re-election, where he's likely to face off with energetic Donald Trump, White House sources say Michelle's takeover is being carefully crafted.

Biden will likely announce that he's not running in May, citing health concerns, paving the way for Michelle to be nominated as a candidate by August, when the Democratic Convention rolls around, according to a bombshell report by the New York Post.

Reports also indicate that Michelle met with hedge fund CEOs in mid-2022 to test her ability to get financial support, allegedly telling the moneymen: “I am running, and I am asking for your support.”

herb749

Michelle and Barack Obama Secretly Plotting Her Presidential Run to Force Joe Biden Out of Race, Shocking Report Claims

Michelle Obama is allegedly plotting to knock Joe Biden out as the Democratic presidential nominee and run herself, and her husband is in on the secret, RadarOnline.com has learned.

The 60-year-old former First Lady and Barack Obama have reportedly been whispering to potential donors, and Democratic strategists are said to be eager to make it happen.

As concerns about Biden's cognitive health grow ahead of his potential re-election, where he's likely to face off with energetic Donald Trump, White House sources say Michelle's takeover is being carefully crafted.

Biden will likely announce that he's not running in May, citing health concerns, paving the way for Michelle to be nominated as a candidate by August, when the Democratic Convention rolls around, according to a bombshell report by the New York Post.

Reports also indicate that Michelle met with hedge fund CEOs in mid-2022 to test her ability to get financial support, allegedly telling the moneymen: “I am running, and I am asking for your support.”

How much $$$ is Jill getting to let it happen .?

Hijinx

I know that Joe Biden is not mentally capable of being President NOW much less for the next few years.
I cannot believe the democrats are stupid enough to let him lead them to the slaughter.
Who else have the democrats got? They don't want Kennedy, he isn't left wing enough for them. Bernie can't win against trump.
If Hillary wanted to run she has a lot of bad baggage.
The Mooch is their best bet. All she has to do is make the speeches and sign the bills. VJ and Hussein will run the country and we will probably basically get the same Administration that we have now that they have been leading all along.

SamSpade

There’s no doubt in my mind that running Michele Obama is just a left-handed way of giving Barack a third term. She may be a capable woman - or not - but there’s zero chance that her husband will take a back seat.

Hijinx

There’s no doubt in my mind that running Michele Obama is just a left-handed way of giving Barack a third term. She may be a capable woman - or not - but there’s zero chance that her husband will take a back seat.
What strange occurrence in the workings of this world gave you the idea that Michelle Obama is a capable woman?