Obama - Man of the People

black dog

Free America
Well he certainly didn't have servants and private jets like the Trumo children who can apparently do no wrong in your eyes.

And all of it was made in the private sector, say again who paid for Obama's higher education? And who has written all of his pay checks?

littlelady

God bless the USA
What a joke Obama is...I had hope for change even though I didn't vote for the half black man. If he is so knowledgeable and wants to help the World, he should do it for free. He is a Muslim jihadist in sheep's clothing. Period. The world has gone insane. Bow out Obama as in the way you came in. I would say more, but might get me in trouble. :patriot:

awpitt

Main Streeter
... to be paid $ 400,000 to speak at Cantor Fitzgerald’s healthcare conference in Sept.

after partying for a month with the super rich ...... :belvak:

community organizer for the little guy indeed ... this after getting $ 60 Million to write a book

You mean like when former President Reagan was paid $2 million for a speech he made overseas? Imagine how much that would be in today's dollars.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You mean like when former President Reagan was paid $2 million for a speech he made overseas? Imagine how much that would be in today's dollars.

was Reagan a democrat championing 'Hope and Change' for the little guy, the poor, down trodden

awpitt

Main Streeter
was Reagan a democrat championing 'Hope and Change' for the little guy, the poor, down trodden

Excuses and double standards. Either it's okay for former presidents to take speaking fees or it's not. You can't have it both ways.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Excuses and double standards. Either it's okay for former presidents to take speaking fees or it's not. You can't have it both ways.

you are being Obtuse ...

I NEVER said anything about Obama getting paid .....
this is about the Hypocrisy of claiming to be for 'the poor' when you get paid 60 million for a book,
and 400,000 dollar speaking fees
and party on a Gefan's Yacht with Oprah, Hanks and other Hollywood Elitists

I have a problem with successful people who spent their entire lives disparaging and trying to destroy successful people.

awpitt

Main Streeter
you are being Obtuse ...

this is about the Hypocrisy of claiming to be for 'the poor' when you get paid 60 million for a book,

No Obtuseness here.

I just called you out on your double standards.

PsyOps

Pixelated
No Obtuseness here.

I just called you out on your double standards.

But that's what we're trying to point out in people like Obama. He spent a lifetime trying to destroy honest wealthy people, all while becoming very wealthy himself. And getting wealthy doing what? What has he actually provided as an exchange for earning his wealth? He's never produced anything. He's never hired anyone. He's never providing anything to the middle class or poor. He surrounds himself with very wealthy elites while disparaging very wealthy people he disagrees with politically. Obama is the very definition of 'double standard'.

CalvertNewb

What a joke Obama is...I had hope for change even though I didn't vote for the half black man. If he is so knowledgeable and wants to help the World, he should do it for free. He is a Muslim jihadist in sheep's clothing. Period. The world has gone insane. Bow out Obama as in the way you came in. I would say more, but might get me in trouble. :patriot:

You've said more than enough to show your ignorance and racist proclivities.

CalvertNewb

you are being Obtuse ...

So how does that jibe with Trump doing the exact thing you think Obama is doing? Trump panders to the uneducated working class while being an out of touch billionaire? Where's the outrage?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Trump panders to the uneducated working class while being an out of touch billionaire? Where's the outrage?

Gawd. You do such an obvious - and lousy - job of simply parroting your hand fed left wing narratives. As if Trump had no other bases of support..like the millions of college-educated small business owners that support him, for example. You are a tool.

CalvertNewb

Gawd. You do such an obvious - and lousy - job of simply parroting your hand fed left wing narratives. As if Trump had no other bases of support..like the millions of college-educated small business owners that support him, for example. You are a tool.

I don't think you understand the word pander and that doesn't answer the question.

It seems like I make you very angry from the names you call me. is that because you I call you on your hypocrisy and double standards?

Last edited:

This_person

I call you on your hypocrisy and double standards?

Just curious how this line fits in with your "trying to understand the other side" motive. It does not seem like it does - it seems like you want to argue and "call" people on things with which you disagree.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I don't think you understand the word pander and that doesn't answer the question.

It seems like I make you very angry from the names you call me.

LOL..don't flatter yourself. Very little makes me angry and certainly not vacuous spew from a small minded liberal parrot. :razz:

You attempted to marginalize Trump supporters by applying a derogatory label to them as a group so you could then dismiss them derisively. You received the training.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Just curious how this line fits in with your "trying to understand the other side" motive. It does not seem like it does - it seems like you want to argue and "call" people on things with which you disagree.

You noticed that too, huh? :tap: