Obama's whining about a snow day

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Maybe it's not funny it's not funny to you, but apparently it was funny to his family.
Of course it's funny to them. They think it's hysterical that other kids have to walk to school or take a bus. "Ha ha! Look, Daddy! Look, Mummy! Look at the little people with no chauffeur! Ha ha! Daddy, don't you think we should do something for them? Maybe some free health care or something? Could we have our nanny hand out some cheese so they might have nourishment?"

D

dems4me

Bunch of crybabies.

If Obama's weather comment was enough to trigger this perpetual whinefest, imagine what real issues must do to them.

Well than maybe he should focus on some real issues instead of the weather and schools being delayed :cheesy:

D

dems4me

Of course it's funny to them. They think it's hysterical that other kids have to walk to school or take a bus. "Ha ha! Look, Daddy! Look, Mummy! Look at the little people with no chauffeur! Ha ha! Daddy, don't you think we should do something for them? Maybe some free health care or something? Could we have our nanny hand out some cheese so they might have nourishment?"

Nahhh, just throw a puppy at em' they'll be fine and adjust. :smile:

Cowgirl

Wow, just imagine. In 4 (or 8) years, all the people on SOMD.com will be talking about how stupid your posts are, and how lame it is that you only copy and paste everything. You know it's going to happen. You might be joking now (but jokes are funny, so I guess not), but eventually you're going to actually start thinking like Nonno, NH, and Forestool. You're going to get sucked in...it's going to consume you, and then you're going to create 3 or 4 MPDs so you can agree with yourself and try to make yourself look like you know what you're talking about. People will try to intervene. Larry will beg and plead with you, Baja will tell you how stupid your posts are...but it won't matter. By then, it will be too late. You'll already be gone.

Don't let it happen, Vrai. It's not too late! You can save yourself! :jameo:

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Wow, just imagine. In 4 (or 8) years, all the people on SOMD.com will be talking about how stupid your posts are, and how lame it is that you only copy and paste everything. You know it's going to happen. You might be joking now (but jokes are funny, so I guess not), but eventually you're going to actually start thinking like Nonno, NH, and Forestool. You're going to get sucked in...it's going to consume you, and then you're going to create 3 or 4 MPDs so you can agree with yourself and try to make yourself look like you know what you're talking about. People will try to intervene. Larry will beg and plead with you, Baja will tell you how stupid your posts are...but it won't matter. By then, it will be too late. You'll already be gone.

Don't let it happen, Vrai. It's not too late! You can save yourself! :jameo:

We all ready now how big an idiot vrai is not gonna have to wait 4-8 years for that.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well than maybe he should focus on some real issues instead of the weather and schools being delayed :cheesy:

"I say, Barry old chap, did you know that some children do not have limos take them to school?"

"Yes, Mishy my dear, those are the poor unfortunates that we're trying to help out."

"Well, can you hurry and order them all some cars and a driver? I shudder to think that our precious angels would ever have to...walk. Or take a bus! It's just too much to think about. I have to go lie down. Please have Cook send me some tea and maybe a spot of that caviar left over from the inauguration."

D

dems4me

"I say, Barry old chap, did you know that some children do not have limos take them to school?"

"Yes, Mishy my dear, those are the poor unfortunates that we're trying to help out."

"Well, can you hurry and order them all some cars and a driver? I shudder to think that our precious angels would ever have to...walk. Or take a bus! It's just too much to think about. I have to go lie down. Please have Cook send me some tea and maybe a spot of that caviar left over from the inauguration."

:roflmao: As if they have leftovers :faint: :lol: Better yet, go grab the left overs at the school cafeteria - I'm sure the BOE has arranged to have some prepared just for you! :biggrin:

D

dems4me

That right there is funny, I don't care who you are. :lmao:

:yeahthat: If anything, I'm the hypocrit :ohwell: Heven's to Betsy, I'm a dem that doesnt agree with everything that comes out of Obama's mouth. :faint: I've broken from the flock!! :jameo: Quick!!! :jameo: Quick!!! :jameo: Put me back!!! :jameo:

B

Beaver-Cleaver

:yeahthat: If anything, I'm the hypocrit :ohwell: Heven's to Betsy, I'm a dem that doesnt agree with everything that comes out of Obama's mouth. :faint: I've broken from the flock!! :jameo: Quick!!! :jameo: Quick!!! :jameo: Put me back!!! :jameo:

You're not a hypocrite just a SMIB that doesn't know how to take a joke.

Xaquin44

:yeahthat: If anything, I'm the hypocrit :ohwell: Heven's to Betsy, I'm a dem that doesnt agree with everything that comes out of Obama's mouth.

are you really supposed to agree with a joke?

is that the point of jokes?

I thought they weren't meant to be taken seriously ....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Don't worry. I'm sure the folks from Obama Mind Control will be along any second to capture us both and throw us in the gulag for daring to mention The Messiah in anything other than glowing terms of worship.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

are you really supposed to agree with a joke?

is that the point of jokes?

I thought they weren't meant to be taken seriously ....

Even though he's right.

People :cds: anytime there's rain coming.

OH NOESZ!!!!!!!111!!! A THUNDERSTORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!! :jameo:

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Don't worry. I'm sure the folks from Obama Mind Control will be along any second to capture us both and throw us in the gulag for daring to mention The Messiah in anything other than glowing terms of worship.

Haven't you heard?

He's reserving Guantanamo Bay as a place to hold the SOMD Righties hostage.

It came in a memo with his birth certificate that told us not to show it to the SOMD Righties as tempting as it may be. :killingme

Pete

Repete
You're not a hypocrite just a SMIB that doesn't know how to take a joke.

I like how you fling the SMIB moniker around :killingme Didn't they ban you from Uno's because you kept scaring away customers walking up to the door by licking the plate glass window near the entrance? :roflmao: