Ocean City

cuttingitrite2

We are heading to Ocean City on Friday 07/31 and are looking for a timeshare or a condo that anyone has available for our friends to stay. They have searched many hotels and they are all booked up. If you happen to know of one or someone that may have a opening, please PM me with the contact information and rates if available. Thanks alot in advance.

Last edited:

bcp

In My Opinion
How is ocean city doing? its still there?

I have not been there to stay since the 70s, since then I think I went up once on the bike from Virginia Beach for a day, once for a conference for a day and the last time was for a funeral.

I have honestly not been on that boardwalk since 72 or 73.

We are heading to Ocean City on Friday 07/31 and are looking for a timeshare or a condo that anyone has available for our friends to stay. They have searched many hotels and they are all booked up. If you happen to know of one or someone that may have a opening, please PM me with the contact information and rates if available. Thanks alot in advance.

We're going this weekend too :biggrin:

Nothing like waiting until the last possible minute :jameo: good luck! Wait, do you already have a room? Maybe they can just crash with you....on the floor :evil:

yankee44

Many years ago I was banned from the Purple Moose for life. :ohwell:

Something about laying my Johnson on the bar. :doh:

bcp

In My Opinion
Many years ago I was banned from the Purple Moose for life. :ohwell:

Something about laying my Johnson on the bar. :doh:
the did the same thing to me.
they didnt seem so upset that I slung it across the rail and the bar, but when it dropped over the other side and ended up in the beer cooler, they pretty much thought that was just too far over the top.

It was actually ok with me, not only was that beer cooler cold, but the steps down to it were dirty.

terbear1225

try VRBO® is Vacation Rentals By Owner it's late notice but you might be able to find something still available. we found a beautiful 3 br condo on 23rd street for $180 a night in about a month.