Off to a great start...

And I say 'Check' to box #1.
So that leaves you, a man with multiple marriages under his belt and decades of dating experience asking your ex how much 1st date conversation should matter in deciding whether there should be a second date... :eyebrow:

How are you still single? :hot: :really: :love:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
So that leaves you, a man with multiple marriages under his belt and decades of dating experience asking your ex how much 1st date conversation should matter in deciding whether there should be a second date... :eyebrow:

How are you still single? :hot: :really: :love:

Put another way, after proving out my way doesn't work too well, I'm asking an educated opinion of not only someone whose opinion I respect but, who knows me very well.

I could be un-single right now but, I'm trying to being a little more thought out and deliberate about it. :neener:

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
Larry,
my $.02 worth: from what you said, it sounds like the only thing troubling you was the conversation. Maybe it was just that day. I vote that the 2 of you go out again (something different this time) and see how it goes. If you still get the same feeling then maybe your hunch was right. Sometimes all it takes is 1 date to know whether you wanna see someone again or not, sometimes it takes more than 1 date. It sounds to me that you are on the fence with her. So go out again, have a good time and tell us about it when you get back.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Larry,
my $.02 worth: from what you said, it sounds like the only thing troubling you was the conversation. Maybe it was just that day. I vote that the 2 of you go out again (something different this time) and see how it goes. If you still get the same feeling then maybe your hunch was right. Sometimes all it takes is 1 date to know whether you wanna see someone again or not, sometimes it takes more than 1 date. It sounds to me that you are on the fence with her. So go out again, have a good time and tell us about it when you get back.

That's what I was looking for. :buddies:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Larry,

I tend to think, if you're not feeling it, you're not feeling it, and it's highly unlikely that you ever will. Larry is no spring chicken and the clock is a ticking, so why waste valuable time on pursuing someone that you're really not that into? :shrug:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Why is she single? A single woman is like a used car, it’s good to know how many owners. :shrug:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
If maintenance is kept up, I have no issue with miles.

Mechanically sound is good, but sometimes someone’s messed with the wiring and you just never get it fixed right. I guess that’s why we test drive & there’s a lemon law. :yay:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Mechanically sound is good, but sometimes someone’s messed with the wiring and you just never get it fixed right. I guess that’s why we test drive & there’s a lemon law. :yay:

Hey, man. I don't know how they work. I'm just a driver... :shrug:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I tend to think, if you're not feeling it, you're not feeling it, and it's highly unlikely that you ever will. Larry is no spring chicken and the clock is a ticking, so why waste valuable time on pursuing someone that you're really not that into? :shrug:

See, that is my old MO; no 'thing'? No point. Therefore, the idea of trying a different approach.

Christy

b*tch rocket
See, that is my old MO; no 'thing'? No point. Therefore, the idea of trying a different approach.

Meh, nothing wrong with your old approach. Like all things, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Why torture yourself by trying stuff that you don't particularly like?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Meh, nothing wrong with your old approach. Like all things, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Why torture yourself by trying stuff that you don't particularly like?

This is not torture. I had hoped it would be interesting and informative and a little fun but, Vrai won't come out and play. :lol: