Off Topic Thread

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by bknarw

You don't really HAVE to get the insurance for a rental car. Sometimes your credit card covers that.

well yea, I understand that, but the darn fruit flies are driving me nuts....and the mortition that just walked in the door wants us to build a house for him, to run a business out of. (not kidding...this just happened)

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
For real, I've got gum on my floor mat in my car. How do I get it up? (Bk, zip it!) I mean the get the gum off the mat.

FIREMAN

Originally posted by pixiegirl
For real, I've got gum on my floor mat in my car. How do I get it up? (Bk, zip it!) I mean the get the gum off the mat.

buy new floor mats.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Ice

bknarw

Attire Monitor

What part of "OFF TOPIC" don't you understand?
:razz:

Anyhow...my suggestion would be to call your accountant. Mine was a lot of help last January!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by bknarw

What part of "OFF TOPIC" don't you understand?
:razz:

Anyhow...my suggestion would be to call your accountant. Mine was a lot of help last January!

You are such a butthead!

blueeyes76

If it's not a big huge wad of gum, try using fingernail clippers.

Some jackass dropped a cig on my floor one night, that's how I fixed it, you can't even tell it's there!