Off Topic Thread

PsyOps

Pixelated
So I was driving home one day and came up on this car with, what appeared to be, a beautiful blonde driving. As I get next to her, I looked over and sure enough there was a very beautiful blonde......... picking her nose and eating it :dead:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
So I was driving home one day and came up on this car with, what appeared to be, a beautiful blonde driving. As I get next to her, I looked over and sure enough there was a very beautiful blonde......... picking her nose and eating it :dead:

Get over it - she was hungry - just offer to take her to dinner ........ lol

"Amazing stop-motion special effects that will set the standard for years to come!"

"Music that will be bigger than Madonna!"

Trailers from the movie "Howard the Duck" from the '80s. :lmfao: Just rolling on the floor here.... I love old cheezy movies, especially bad scifi.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Had to remove the scope on my .308, so went to the range today and sighted it in @ 75 yards. Soon knocking down gongs at 600 yards. Fun fun fun.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I make the dinner most nights in the VraiMonello household, but when Monello cooks, HE COOKS! Tonight we have loaded cauliflower casserole, Dauphinoise potatoes, and beef rib steaks.

I made him runzas. :lol:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Subs from Nick's tonight, because today and part of tomorrow has been/will be getting ready for our trip to N'awlins to spend time with my Auntie and family. :cartwheel:

I'm having the steak & cheese (real steak, not that frozen Steakum crap) and some of their homemade potato chips. Oh, and I threw together a salad to make it healthier. :biggrin:

Tomorrow I will cook. :yay:

PJay

I love movie and pizza night's. Dracula Untold tonight will be the film.

Thanks to the person mentioning it...you know who you are.