:lmao:

vert.sign.ap.jpg

Gizmo

Gremlin
Originally posted by ememdee19
:lmao:

vert.sign.ap.jpg

OMG! This is 2 miles from my house. I missed out. :mad:

Need to start reading the local paper, but I did see it here on the internet, so it must be true...

I should have gone to Giant yesterday. I would have passed right by her.

Maybe if they do more of this, we won't have so many slackers. I know the judge here, and I wonder what she will have to do showing up for her assignment 90 minutes late. Any ideas for me to pass on?

Last edited:

Warron

When I was in sheetz on the corner of chancellors run and 235 a couple weeks ago, there were two guys in the store yelling at the cashiers about gas. Apparently they only wanted $10 of gas but were too stupid too shut off the pump when it got to $10.

One of the guys came in the store and told the cashier they wanted $10 in gas, then started pumping and let the pump run until it turned itself off when the tank was full. Then when they saw that they put $40 of gas in their tank, they went in the store and started screaming at the cashiers. After the cashiers tried to explain that it was their responsibility to turn the pump off when it reached $10, the two guys got in their truck and drove off.

I don't know what happened after that, but I've never seen such idiots before in my life.

Maybe we will see these guys standing in front of sheetz with a sign in a couple months.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Warron
When I was in sheetz on the corner of chancellors run and 235 a couple weeks ago, there were two guys in the store yelling at the cashiers about gas. Apparently they only wanted $10 of gas but were too stupid too shut off the pump when it got to $10.

One of the guys came in the store and told the cashier they wanted $10 in gas, then started pumping and let the pump run until it turned itself off when the tank was full. Then when they saw that they put $40 of gas in their tank, they went in the store and started screaming at the cashiers. After the cashiers tried to explain that it was their responsibility to turn the pump off when it reached $10, the two guys got in their truck and drove off.

I don't know what happened after that, but I've never seen such idiots before in my life.

Maybe we will see these guys standing in front of sheetz with a sign in a couple months.
Dolts.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by Warron
After the cashiers tried to explain that it was their responsibility to turn the pump off when it reached $10, the two guys got in their truck and drove off.

I thought, when you prepaid for a certain amount of gas, the cashiers set the pump for only that much gas. :confused: Maybe that's old fashioned gas pumps though.:ohwell: If you pump it before paying, you'd be more likely to stop at $10 because you know that's all you need/have money for/etc.

Tequilla Sunset

Originally posted by crabcake
I thought, when you prepaid for a certain amount of gas, the cashiers set the pump for only that much gas. :confused: Maybe that's old fashioned gas pumps though.:ohwell: If you pump it before paying, you'd be more likely to stop at $10 because you know that's all you need/have money for/etc.
When I go in and pre pay, I trust that the machine would turn off when it reaches that amount. I have never had it not turn off at that point. If it didn't for some reason, I would go in and fight it too...