Oh. My. God.

itsrequired

Oh, I see. So it is all about me. You are truly infatuated.

Is this you still not caring about what I think?

Carry on, dumbass.

Yea...um...because this is a public forum and someone comments on your delusions..they are infatuated. :killingme This isn't further proof of your paranoia now is it?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
torn apart by dogs seems a bit more terrifying than I dunno

A FIRING SQUAD ....

but decapitation or drawn and quartered seems pretty painful as well

:whistle:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
A better read on this story is that DPRK is pissing off the Chinese so much that they've taken to the state-sponsored newspaper to bad-mouth Kim Jong Un.

I wouldn't consider that a bad-mouth. More likely they're trying to make him sound like a vicious mofo that you DO NOT want to #### with because, PS bitch, he has a nuke yo.

"It seems only yesterday little Un was pulling the limbs off dissidents and lighting babies on fire with a magnifying glass. They grow up so fast. :huggy:"

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
In any case, this story came out of Wen Wei Po, a news outlet sympathetic to communist China. It's not a credible news source.

If you understand how much DPRK has been pissing off the Chinese lately, you will understand the motivation to put out this kind of propaganda.

I've read many accounts of dissidents who have escaped The Best Korea, and this certainly isn't outside the realm of possibilities. But just consider the source.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
No, Kim Jong Un probably didn’t feed his uncle to 120 hungry dogs

But all of this raises the question: why are so many people – and so many major U.S. media outlets – still willing to treat this implausible story as plausible? This seems to be a problem particular to stories out of North Korea, about which almost any story is treated as broadly credible, no matter how outlandish or thinly sourced. There's no other country to which we bring such a high degree of gullibility.

A friend who's covered North Korea for several years and has visited the country, Isaac Stone Fish, now of Foreign Policy, once joked to me that as an American journalist you can write almost anything you want about North Korea and people will just accept it. Call it the Stone Fish Theory of North Korea coverage. We know so little about what really happens inside the country, and especially inside the leader's head, that very little is disprovable. But the things we do know are often so bizarre that just about anything can seem possible.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
So, eat Chinese and worry it might actually be dog. However, when it's North Korean. . . .