Ohio Election and Democrat interference

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You can’t automatically purge anyone without proof they are dead. Some probably are dead, but no one has a right to assume so.

So..meanwhile and until then, this magical pocket of heretofore undiscovered world-record-aged folks can, and do, continue to vote.
Gotcha.:whistle:

SamSpade

You can’t automatically purge anyone without proof they are dead. Some probably are dead, but no one has a right to assume so.

That involves purging voter rolls - something the Democrats have FAMOUSLY and vociferously *opposed*.

Simple logic attests that most if not all are dead - just a simple application of reasoning.
But PROVING they're dead is something the Democrats are opposed to, almost certainly because they are actively exploiting it.

This_person

Actually, they can do a 100% purge of voting registration after each and every election, requiring people to sign up again each and every time. It is well within the state's authority to do so.

Rommey

Actually, they can do a 100% purge of voting registration after each and every election, requiring people to sign up again each and every time. It is well within the state's authority to do so.
I thought that a registration should only last for a specified time (say 10-years, expiring in odd numbered years to prevent any election year issues with voters not registering in a timely manner) to defacto purge the rolls automatically.

I hate the logic of "there's no proof, so why should we do anything", when its relatively simple to ensure one aspect of the voting process at least has a mechanism to ensure only eligible people vote. And we're not just focusing on dead people, but also those who have moved. What exactly is the mechanism for the state to validate these people, unless the person notifies the state? I work with someone who was active duty and was a legal resident of Florida. He recently retired and started working for us and was no longer a legal resident of Florida, but now was a legal resident of Maryland. He registered to vote in Maryland, and tried to cancel his registration in Florida, but they made that process so encumbered that no one would go through that just to remove themselves.

SamSpade

I thought that a registration should only last for a specified time

If it doesn't anywhere - it should.
EVERYTHING ELSE I know of expires after a while - driver's licenses, car registration, passports.
EVENTUALLY you must make the effort to re-register.

BOP

One of the truly great things about your unwilingness to reply is, I can issue a challenge you won't answer - but -

When has this been proven otherwise? I don't care if it's brought up a thousand times.

Stop cat-calling her. She doesn't owe a response to unsolicited requests from men with bad intentions.