OK the real deal on State's Attorney race

megahurts

You obviously did not read what Pete, an objective observer of the overall race had to say at the beginning of this thread.

Bump...

I did but I don't agree with him. And neither do the polls.

Its obvious PETE is a FRITZ supporter, he's just trying to swing votes by APPEARing to be moderate.

AND look at who pete talked to. ALL old schoolers not the new folks.

New residents can and do VOTE. SMIBs have lost control of this county. Get over it.

Woodyspda

I did but I don't agree with him. And neither do the polls.

Its obvious PETE is a FRITZ supporter, he's just trying to swing votes by APPEARing to be moderate.

You obviously have never read ANY of Pete's other posts.

Even I am not "PRO" Fritz. I will however state that I am "ANTI" John Mattingly.

If there was a viable third option I would vote for them.

My stance is based on ethics. Currently Mr. Mattingly has none IMHO.

The crew on here defending him and his cohort and those hanging signs without proper permission seem to be no better.

Themis, at one time actually had a mature conversation with me via PM. But then he comes on here in the open and acts like an immature punk. I know he's not but that's the way he comes across. We all know, because it's obvious, that Clem holds a stance 180 from mine. He doesn't truly like either candidate either. To him anyone is better than Fritz because he's always had issues with Fritz... his only option is to support Mattingly as my only option is to support Fritz. If support is what you want to call it.

Bump...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
We are not scum...that is a lie and it will get you banned,

*snicker*

Pretty amazing and blatant nonsense going on in here.

"That's not what the poll numbers show"
"Can I see the poll numbers you refer too"
"There really aren't any..I just lied again..for effect"

Good grief..that garbage does not even rise to the level of juvenile behavior.

Themis

You obviously have never read ANY of Pete's other posts.

Even I am not "PRO" Fritz. I will however state that I am "ANTI" John Mattingly.

If there was a viable third option I would vote for them.

My stance is based on ethics. Currently Mr. Mattingly has none IMHO.

The crew on here defending him and his cohort and those hanging signs without proper permission seem to be no better.

Themis, at one time actually had a mature conversation with me via PM. But then he comes on here in the open and acts like an immature punk. I know he's not but that's the way he comes across. We all know, because it's obvious, that Clem holds a stance 180 from mine. He doesn't truly like either candidate either. To him anyone is better than Fritz because he's always had issues with Fritz... his only option is to support Mattingly as my only option is to support Fritz. If support is what you want to call it.

Robert, All you ever do is post your opinions.
You've never produced 1 document that supports your claims
Mattingly was found not guilty on the land theft, and fraud charges by a jury. The rest of the charges against him were dropped.
The reason the Special prosecutor gave for dropping the remaining charges was " Because Justice demands it". That sounds like a pretty strong statement as to the validity of the charges against Mattingly.
I've asked you to put up or shut up a number of times. It's obvious that you have nothing to put up.

Clem is right in his thinking that just about anybody is better than Richard Fritz- As a States Attorney, or as a man.

Pete

Repete
Skip, did your boy just get 30 months in the state pen? Did he really call Mattingly a POS on the record?

OK now we have a new wrinkle. If this is true and Mattingly's right hand man is going to the big house for 2 and a half years it is not too good.

So what is the prevailing sentiment that is going to come out?

Brown is a rube who got tangled up in a mess he didn't understand and is taking the fall because his partner was smart enough to insulate himself?

Is Brown really a criminal and Mattingly had no idea what he was up to?

Is Brown going to turn on Mattingly and sing disclosing damaging things?

This is facinating.

FOCUSFACTS

Skip, did your boy just get 30 months in the state pen? Did he really call Mattingly a POS on the record?

Finally JUSTICE! I never thought this day would come and it proves that Good Prevails over Evil Corrupted individuals and they will be stopped eventually.

Is it over? Who will continue to do the dirty work while the other one implements the deals.

The-TRUTH

OK now we have a new wrinkle. If this is true and Mattingly's right hand man is going to the big house for 2 and a half years it is not too good.

So what is the prevailing sentiment that is going to come out?

Brown is a rube who got tangled up in a mess he didn't understand and is taking the fall because his partner was smart enough to insulate himself?

Is Brown really a criminal and Mattingly had no idea what he was up to?

Is Brown going to turn on Mattingly and sing disclosing damaging things?

This is facinating.

That is one one the most intelligent responses yet Pete! You have my Vote!!!

Woodyspda

Wow 3 years then 5 years probation and unable to be in contact with Mattingly that entire time (at least that's the way I understood what I read... correct me if I'm wrong)

Now my question would be this: If Brown and Mattingly have several business partnerships/relationships.... what is the fate of the current holdings belonging to their companies?

Inquiring minds would like to know....

Also, this does not look good for Mr. Clarke.... especially if he gets the same judge.

Wow 3 years then 5 years probation and unable to be in contact with Mattingly that entire time (at least that's the way I understood what I read... correct me if I'm wrong)

Now my question would be this: If Brown and Mattingly have several business partnerships/relationships.... what is the fate of the current holdings belonging to their companies?

Inquiring minds would like to know....

Also, this does not look good for Mr. Clarke.... especially if he gets the same judge.

I'm glad this came to light BEFORE election day! I was ready to vote for Mattingly! I just can't see substituting an experienced POS SA for an inexperienced POS SA.