Ok... Which forum member is this?

Hank

my war
Man charged with perverted sexual act with dog

La Plata, MD - Daniel David Dietzel, 34 of Somerset, PA (formerly of Indian Head), will be sentenced Aug. 31 on three counts including perverted sexual practice, manufacturing marijuana, driving on a suspended license and possession of marijuana.

Charles County Circuit Court Judge H. James West heard of the charges during a plea hearing Tuesday, July 28 in La Plata.

According to Charles County Assistant State’s Attorney John Stackhouse, a detective with the Fairfax County Police Department leading an investigation into the exploitation of animals and beastiality, placed an advertisement on a beastiality web site which was responded to by the defendant Oct. 24, 2014.

http://www.thebaynet.com/articles/0715/manchargedwithpervertedsexualactwithdog.html

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Man charged with perverted sexual act with dog

La Plata, MD - Daniel David Dietzel, 34 of Somerset, PA (formerly of Indian Head), will be sentenced Aug. 31 on three counts including perverted sexual practice, manufacturing marijuana, driving on a suspended license and possession of marijuana.

Charles County Circuit Court Judge H. James West heard of the charges during a plea hearing Tuesday, July 28 in La Plata.

According to Charles County Assistant State’s Attorney John Stackhouse, a detective with the Fairfax County Police Department leading an investigation into the exploitation of animals and beastiality, placed an advertisement on a beastiality web site which was responded to by the defendant Oct. 24, 2014.

http://www.thebaynet.com/articles/0715/manchargedwithpervertedsexualactwithdog.html

Far too vague and general of a description to even begin to narrow it down. Could be one of many.

PeoplesElbow

Wonder how the decision to hang out on bestiality websites was made by the cops, maybe to give someone the assignment as punishment.

H

Hodr

Wonder how the decision to hang out on bestiality websites was made by the cops, maybe to give someone the assignment as punishment.

I mean, I might make the occasional off color remark about Southern Maryland, but I really didn't expect there to be a need for a bestiality task force.

sockgirl77

Attachments

• doggy.jpg
    doggy.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 71