Okay, who has a myspace profile???

cdsulhoff

OMG!!! I found some people I use to know back in the day on my space. Sorry but the search option Sucks. I found most of my friends through my friend list. There are a couple of others I would not mind finding out what happen. I know one of them still lives in Waldorf. I wonder if anyone here knows Chris Cougar. Now I did happen to find Chris G. He use to be the DJ back in the early 90's for the skating rink. We went to prom together Thomas Stone 94. Only if I can find Mark Brunette then I would be thrilled.

TWLs wife

slotted said:
I think the link is messed up. I get a page with a photo of a guy in overalls hugging another guy. Are you sure it's spelled correctly?
:smack: No, that's me when that Picture was taken. I was heaver then & I also had short hair then. I look alttle more differnt now.

slotted

TWL's wife said:
:smack: No, that's me when that Picture was taken. I was heaver then & I also had short hair then. I look alttle more differnt now.
I feel so bad now. I'm sorry, thought the link was screwy.

J

juggy4805

slotted said:
I think the link is messed up. I get a page with a photo of a guy in overalls hugging another guy. Are you sure it's spelled correctly?

That is F'ed up man. I'm shaking my head.