Old comic books

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
I was cleaning out the garage at my moms house and found a tub full of my old comic books. Does anyone know if there is a place where I can take them in this area to get apprised? I saw there was a comic book store in the Pinefield Shopping Center, I was gonna try them this weekend. Just wondering if there is any other places around.

leonardtowngal

I was cleaning out the garage at my moms house and found a tub full of my old comic books. Does anyone know if there is a place where I can take them in this area to get apprised? I saw there was a comic book store in the Pinefield Shopping Center, I was gonna try them this weekend. Just wondering if there is any other places around.

Try Larry's Comic Books in Leonardtown.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
We have tens of thousands of old baseball cards (well, not so old but the 70's and 80's)

After an appraisal and google search we may have fuel for a huge forum bonfire. :lol:

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
We have tens of thousands of old baseball cards (well, not so old but the 70's and 80's)

After an appraisal and google search we may have fuel for a huge forum bonfire. :lol:

I have soooo many football cards. I have John Elway's and Emmitt Smith's rookie cards. I even have John Riggins rookie card when he was on the Jets. I bet I'm sitting on a small fortune. :yahoo:

Woodyspda

I'm guessing a "tub" full of comics will be pretty much worthless unless you have a rare book that somehow manage to not get beaten up within the "tub".

Even people with large collections of comics that have been stored "properly" are having a difficult time selling.

You might have some luck if there are any early Magic the Gathering cards between the pages of those comics.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
I have soooo many football cards. I have John Elway's and Emmitt Smith's rookie cards. I even have John Riggins rookie card when he was on the Jets. I bet I'm sitting on a small fortune. :yahoo:

We have those as well. S'Mores are good. Clutter is not good.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
I'm guessing a "tub" full of comics will be pretty much worthless unless you have a rare book that somehow manage to not get beaten up within the "tub".

Even people with large collections of comics that have been stored "properly" are having a difficult time selling.

You might have some luck if there are any early Magic the Gathering cards between the pages of those comics.

They were in a plastic storage bin. And each one was in its own plastic sleeve. They are in pretty good shape. I have some obscure comics, some are pretty off the wall. I also had some Choose your own Adventure books in there. I don't know if you remember those. I actually started reading one of those. Brought back memories from my youth.

I have some Dungeons and Dragons stuff from the early 80's as well. Yes, I played D&D, I was a geek.

lovinmaryland

They were in a plastic storage bin. And each one was in its own plastic sleeve. They are in pretty good shape. I have some obscure comics, some are pretty off the wall. I also had some Choose your own Adventure books in there. I don't know if you remember those. I actually started reading one of those. Brought back memories from my youth.

I have some Dungeons and Dragons stuff from the early 80's as well. Yes, I played D&D, I was a geek.

No way. You? You played D&D??? You gotta be kidding!!! I would have never guessed that :whistle:

:lmao:

:huggy:

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
No way. You? You played D&D??? You gotta be kidding!!! I would have never guessed that :whistle:

:lmao:

:huggy:

I know right? I'm way to cool now to have played back in the day!

Thats like the first time I went to bible study, looking the way I do with the tattoos and piercings, the people were like what the hell is this guy doing here. But all the good christian liked me cause I was a 'bad boy'.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
[/B][/B]

I loved those as a kid!!