Old Helen Post Office

FairyChatMom

Just me
Does anyone know if there are any plans for the little island that contains the old Helen post office and 2 abandoned houses? My awesome google-fu skillz have turned up nothing.

No, I don't want to buy the property. Just curious. :D

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Does anyone know if there are any plans for the little island that contains the old Helen post office and 2 abandoned houses? My awesome google-fu skillz have turned up nothing.

No, I don't want to buy the property. Just curious. :D

That's near St. Josephs church right? Was the post office the large house that has the antique type stuff in it now?

FairyChatMom

Just me
No. you're thinking or the old Morganza post office that's now a store for local artisans and farmers and such. The two houses there are occupied. The old Helen PO is just north of Margaret Brent Middle school, next to Hill's Store.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
No. you're thinking or the old Morganza post office that's now a store for local artisans and farmers and such. The two houses there are occupied. The old Helen PO is just north of Margaret Brent Middle school, next to Hill's Store.

:doh: Yep, I was, lol. Is it for sale?

FairyChatMom

Just me
:doh: Yep, I was, lol. Is it for sale?
There are no signs on any of the properties to indicate they're for sale, or even condemned. But they've all been empty for quite a while and it makes me wonder what's going on there, if anything. Just idle curiosity...