ISO Information Old Wedding Photos

ladyhawk

I have 10 packets right now and am trying to locate the families to return the photos.

They were taken by a Gentleman who passed away some years ago.
When we purchased the property, I found them stored in the barn. Most all negatives are in great condition. Some of the photos are as well.
I am posting the names here hoping that if someone may have known them, Please let them know so they can contact me here and I can return them....

1 - Knoller - Schrum
2 - Beadie - Sell (Terry Liles
3 - Weaver, Peggy
4 - George, Margeret
5 - Baker - Gruber
6 - Capt. R.E. Farmer
7 - Appleby
8 - Goldberg
9 - Long
10 - Sears

I have many more but I am going to put those out over time....
Thank you~

Last edited:

Clem72

I have 10 packets right now and am trying to locate the families to return the photos.

They were taken by a Gentleman who passed away some years ago.
When we purchased the property, I found them stored in the barn. Most all negatives are in great condition. Some of the photos are as well.
I am posting the names here hoping that if someone may have known them, Please let them know so they can contact me here and I can return them....

1 - Knoeller - Schrum
2 - Beadie - Sell (Terry Liles
3 - Weaver, Peggy
4 - George, Margeret
5 - Baker - Gruber
6 - Capt. R.E. Farmer
7 - Appleby
8 - Goldberg
9 - Long
10 - Sears

Thank you~

So four of these couples getting married already had the same last name?

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Those were the names listed on the envelopes I found... And they corresponded with the records he kept. All I'm trying to do is get the photos to those they belong to...
Those were the names listed on the envelopes I found... And they corresponded with the records he kept. All I'm trying to do is get the photos to those they belong to...
I did that in 2012 before my wife and I moved here. I found an envelope from a WW2 soldier that had pictures of him and a telegram informing his family he had been wounded in Italy. I was able to find them through a family tree at Ancestry one of his grandchildren had posted just a week before I found the envelope.

They came to the Lowe's in Rockford, IL where I worked. Their grandfather had passed away several years before, but his wife was celebrating her 92nd birthday a few days after I met them. I was able to give them a priceless birthday gift for their grandmother.

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
I did that in 2012 before my wife and I moved here. I found an envelope from a WW2 soldier that had pictures of him and a telegram informing his family he had been wounded in Italy. I was able to find them through a family tree at Ancestry one of his grandchildren had posted just a week before I found the envelope.

They came to the Lowe's in Rockford, IL where I worked. Their grandfather had passed away several years before, but his wife was celebrating her 92nd birthday a few days after I met them. I was able to give them a priceless birthday gift for their grandmother.
Have you noticed since moving here how many self-centered pricks there are?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed

Thank you~
Ladyhawk, do you have any guess on how old the photos are? Are any of them dated?

ladyhawk

Ladyhawk, do you have any guess on how old the photos are? Are any of them dated?
Yes, I have dates but they are close to their anniversary dates (at least the weddings...)
I was using those as part of the verification process....

The dates start in 1969

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Have you noticed since moving here how many self-centered pricks there are?
We are each the center of our own universe. I do hope my efforts have been self-centered and friendly, rather than prickly.
Just offered an observation about an effort I made, which was aided by an online family tree.