Olive Garden Hates America

E

EmptyTimCup

:jet:

made you look ..... it is a bit annoying, just because there is no separate banquet room they thought the flag might be disturbing

Olive Garden: American flag display would disrupt dining experience
October 12, 2011 9:23 AM
AP / WPEC-CBS12.com

ANNISTON, Ala. -- Officials with the parent company of Olive Garden restaurants say they're sorry if a decision regarding an Alabama Kiwanis club's desire to display the American flag caused any concern.

The comments come after 80-year-old Marti Warren of Anniston said she wasn't allowed to bring an American flag into an Olive Garden for a planned Kiwanis Club banquet in the east Alabama town of Oxford.

Warren learned the night of the banquet that she wouldn't be allowed to display the flag or the Kiwanis banner in the restaurant, she said.

NewsJunky

Yep - you made me look.
If that's how they feel, maybe Olive Garden shouldn't be allowed to "display" their restaurants on AMERICAN soil anymore. :patriot:

The_Twisted_Ear

A proud Conservative!
Tell ya what - I have been at the Olive Garden many times when people were singing Happy Birthday (cake and all) and that didn't disrupt my dining experience. But for Gods sake - don't display the American Flag!

I will never dine at the Olive Garden again. Yea, I know - big deal (but I will feel better).

Such a shame...