Olympic Show Jumping on NBC TV NOW!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Wow, they're actually showing equestrian in high-def. On NBC now! The rounds from this morning.

devinej

saw it!!! or the last few rides anyway:) poooooorrr Beezie and Authentic...arggg that was so weird.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I'm only an hour and a half into watch the first round of the team competition, but boy are the early riders having a hard time with the course. The water jump seems to be getting most everyone. Seems like getting to it in 5 or 6 forward strides is the way to go. The the triple almost at the end of the course!! :otter: Someone in Florida spilled the beans who is tied for first in the team competition, but I appreciate Sadie letting me know it was on TV!! :cartwheel Getting to watch all 4 plus hours on the internet though is awesome!!!!:yahoo:

Also suprised to see Germany so early in the team jumping.

Last edited:

devinej

Beezie's horse Authentic looked like he got something in his ear, shaking his head, and never focused in on the first jump of the triple, had a refusal :( i think she got a rail after that and 2 time faults.

BZHorseMomE

Just got about 2+ hrs. into watching the Team Jumping. The horse Ninja from Sweden finally went clear with no time faults. :cartwheel Wow Sweden has one strong team.

SayDLvr01

Bubbalicious!
Beezie's horse Authentic looked like he got something in his ear, shaking his head, and never focused in on the first jump of the triple, had a refusal :( i think she got a rail after that and 2 time faults.

jeez! that is weird. i haven't been able to watch ANY of the equestrian stuff, I never know when it's on or which channel! is it going to come out on DVD or anything?? i want to watch allllllll of it! i'm so bummed i've missed so much

BZHorseMomE

Go to NBCOlympic. Click on Equestrian. Go down to Equestrian Video and click on See more Equestrian Video about halfway down the page.

1st is Rewind : Show Jumping Qualification
2nd is Rewind : Team Jumping Round 1
3rd is Rewind : Team Jumping Final

I'm in the process of watch Rewind : Grand Prix Freestyle :yahoo:

Hope this helps. :howdy:

fredsaid2

Dover is selling DVDs of the 08 Olympics; Dressage Team, Dressage Individual, Showjumping and Eventing. $34.90 each or $129.00 for the set.