One Liners, on a more serious note

K

Kain99

Originally posted by frankie
That one brought tears to my eyes.

That one brought you to tears but these will bring the girls to tears! Trust me! :wink:

How do you save a man from drowning? Take your foot off his head.

What's the difference between a man and a catfish?
One is a bottom-feeding scum-sucker, and the other is a fish.

What did God say after creating man?
I can do better.

What do you have when you have two balls in your hands?
A man's undivided attention.

nomoney

"If youve got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."-John Wayne

(one of my all time faves)

Jameo

What?!
Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be; because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

Learn from the mistakes of others.
You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not a one liner but........

ONE SONG CAN SPARK A MOMENT,
ONE FLOWER CAN WAKE THE DREAM.

ONE TREE CAN START A FOREST,
ONE BIRD CAN HERALD SPRING.

ONE SMILE BEGINS A FRIENDSHIP,
ONE HANDCLASP LIFTS A SOUL.

ONE STAR CAN GUIDE A SHIP AT SEA,
ONE WORD CAN FRAME THE GOAL.

ONE VOTE CAN CHANGE A NATION,
ONE SUNBEAM LIGHTS A ROOM.

ONE CANDLE WIPES OUT DARKNESS,
ONE LAUGH WILL CONQUER GLOOM.

ONE STEP MUST START EACH JOURNEY,
ONE WORD MUST START EACH PRAYER.

ONE HOPE WILL RAISE OUR SPIRITS,
ONE TOUCH CAN SHOW YOU CARE.

ONE VOICE CAN SPEAK WITH WISDOM,
ONE HEART CAN KNOW WHAT'S TRUE.

ONE LIFE CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE,
YOU SEE, IT'S UP TO YOU.

K

Kain99

Why is it so hard for women to find men who are sensitive, caring, and good looking?

Because those men already have boyfriends.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
There is no greater joy than soaring high on the wings of your dreams, except maybe the joy of watching a dreamer who has nowhere to land but the ocean of reality.

H

HollowSoul

Originally posted by Kain99
Why is it so hard for women to find men who are sensitive, caring, and good looking?

Because those men already have boyfriends.
:nono: i do not and never will have a bf

K

Kain99

Originally posted by Kyle
There is no greater joy than soaring high on the wings of your dreams, except maybe the joy of watching a dreamer who has nowhere to land but the ocean of reality.
Great quote and good point!

Don't baby these chicks to much Frankie... You'll cripple them for life. :wink:

mainman

Set Trippin
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt within the heart.
Helen Keller

Bacall

Originally posted by Kain99
Great quote and good point!

Don't baby these chicks to much Frankie... You'll cripple them for life. :wink:

Some of them may already be crippled for life.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Okay, okay, I'll play, but just because I've posted them, it does not mean I've ever say/send them to anyone. :cheesy:

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".

Bacall

Originally posted by Christy
Okay, okay, I'll play, but just because I've posted them, it does not mean I've ever say/send them to anyone. :cheesy:

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".

This one is very good.

Christy

b*tch rocket
"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face."---Eleanor Roosevelt.

"Change is hard because people overestimate the value of what they have—and underestimate the value of what they may gain by giving that up."

"If you stand up and be counted, from time to time you may get yourself knocked down. But remember this: A man flattened by an opponent can get up again. A man flattened by conformity stays down for good."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him."

"Everything can be taken from a man or a woman but one thing: the last of human freedoms —to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way."