online dating

Beta84

They're out to get us
Due to the demographics of southern Maryland, online dating can be just as difficult than trying your luck the old fashioned way. Key factors such as age, sex, and location makes the success rate of online dating locally relatively low compared to areas like DC and NoVA. A lot of this has to do with the fact that the online dating population in SoMD is relatively small and lacks in diversity- you'll find a lot of common denominators amongst the local men and women using online dating in the area.

i.e. If aren't keen on dating a baby's momma/daddy then you shouldn't even bother with online dating locally.
that and the fact that there are people who apparently stalk the online dating sites around here to see which of their friends are using it. saw someone login and say "hmm wonder which of my friends have joined recently" :doh:

i don't think online dating works too well around here, at least in the conventional sense of signing up for one of those dating websites.

Wirelessly posted (Baconator 9000: BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.77 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

13 months of what though
hot crazy sex? daily reminders? :shrug: damn we definitely screwed up on those daily reminders!!

I remember 2 fourmites form here that met, fell in love and got married. Now 4d is dead :bawl: and kvj is nowhere to be see. Tragic story of love gone bad.

:cds:

KVF323

Wirelessly posted (Baconator 9000: BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.77 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

13 months of what though
well we met last nov, started doing things in december and officially started dating.... at some point :lol: soooooooooo i just count around thanksgiving time :yay:

dn0121

:bawl: poor poor 4d :bawl:
(the forums killed him when he figured out what this place was really like)

:buddies: any time:buddies: I think we are going to be at the same place tomorrow..

I forgot all about myspace but when I logged in I saw all those pics of mini black santa I had to laugh. It made me go into the garage and find him. He's still pimp'n Ho Ho Hos and sippin his nog. I should dust him off and show him a good time.

Last edited:

SamSpade

I met my wife online. We're coming up on six years.

I don't think who you meet online is any different than who you meet in person. You just get to see things you don't like sooner in person. Online, you have to meet, first. Otherwise, the pool of dating is exactly the same.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I met my wife on-line too. (Match.com)
Will be married for 6 years in April (I think).
Dated for 1 1/2 years (I think).

I met my wife on-line too. (Match.com)
Will be married for 6 years in April (I think).
Dated for 1 1/2 years (I think).

Soon to be divorced if you don't start remembering the anniversary dates (I think).

I tried the online a few times, never quite worked out for me.

jenni4

Yay me!
Due to the demographics of southern Maryland, online dating can be just as difficult than trying your luck the old fashioned way. Key factors such as age, sex, and location makes the success rate of online dating locally relatively low compared to areas like DC and NoVA. A lot of this has to do with the fact that the online dating population in SoMD is relatively small and lacks in diversity- you'll find a lot of common denominators amongst the local men and women using online dating in the area.

i.e. If aren't keen on dating a baby's momma/daddy then you shouldn't even bother with online dating locally.

lol... I tried Match.com when I first moved here... Most of the guys wanted you to talk dirty to them in emails....after weeding through the perverts and guys from DC and Virginia I found a few interesting guys my age... didn't work out and I will never use Match.com again... Checked out my competition one time and almost all of the woman had kids or talked about their emotional baggage in their profiles... made me feel normal...

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
lol... I tried Match.com when I first moved here... Most of the guys wanted you to talk dirty to them in emails....after weeding through the perverts and guys from DC and Virginia I found a few interesting guys my age... didn't work out and I will never use Match.com again... Checked out my competition one time and almost all of the woman had kids or talked about their emotional baggage in their profiles... made me feel normal...

How you doin' :really: