opinions? .. roofers cheap labor caused damage to vehicle

littlelady

God bless the USA
Just stop engaging with her or she will keep it up.

And, that is what you got from Danny's post? Seriously? He did not quote me. Isn't it past your bedtime and holier than thou time? YOU ARE A TROLL, and a narcissistic one, at that. Give it up Rose, go back to the henhouse, and don't flatter yourself.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
And, that is what you got from Danny's post? Seriously? He did not quote me. Isn't it past your bedtime and holier than thou time? YOU ARE A TROLL, and a narcissistic one, at that. Give it up Rose, go back to the henhouse, and don't flatter yourself.

Yes ,that is what I get from his post.

As for you, you have no idea what goes on in my life because I don't broadcast it.

Me a troll!?! Hi pot, meet kettle. :howdy:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Yes ,that is what I get from his post.

As for you, you have no idea what goes on in my life because I don't broadcast it.

Me a troll!?! Hi pot, meet kettle. :howdy:

I know how life is; it isn't easy. Vrai and bann got over me. Why can't you? I don't broadcast my life, I just post how I feel with whatever is being discussed. You are the one that makes a big deal out it. Yes, you are a troll. I haven't replied to your posts in quite some time. And, I am not a pot or, a kettle because I am honest and tell the truth. Maybe, that is your stumbling block. You love to add chum to cause a feeding frenzy. What does that say about you? You think you are perfect, and all? Go, Rose!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I know how life is; it isn't easy. Vrai and bann got over me. Why can't you? I don't broadcast my life, I just post how I feel with whatever is being discussed. You are the one that makes a big deal out it. Yes, you are a troll. I haven't replied to your posts in quite some time. And, I am not a pot or, a kettle because I am honest and tell the truth. Maybe, that is your stumbling block. You love to add chum to cause a feeding frenzy. What does that say about you? You think you are perfect, and all? Go, Rose!

I am way far from perfect, but I choose not to share my personal life here, unlike you. Lather, rinse, repeat...

I'm sure you will respond in hate.

Oh look! I edited! :lol:

As for Bann and Vrai. Bann and I are not on FB, but Vrai and I are. She can tell you that I don't even broadcast personal information there either. Only boring stuff.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
I am way far from perfect, but I choose not to share my personal life here, unlike you. Lather, rinse, repeat...

Are you kidding me? Are you a Democrat? Seriously, get a grip, if you can. What does me sharing my personal life here have to do with it? Danny just did that in this thread. Let's refer to 'the child' thread, and others. The 'lather, rinse, repeat' thing has been laughable since it got started. You don't think you do that? Seriously? How is bug doing? I have never responded in hate. I have responded with my opinion. I cannot control what you consider hate.

You have nothing, so just stop. Thanks.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA

Oh look! I edited! :lol:

As for Bann and Vrai. Bann and I are not on FB, but Vrai and I are. She can tell you that I don't even broadcast personal information there either. Only boring stuff.

What does editing have to do with anything? People do it everyday as in the news, the papers, books, forums, etc. I don't do FB, and what does FB have to do with our discussion? What is your point? I don't think you have one. If you want to be a complete dolt, so be it. I got banned because I got in an internet fight with Bann, and I got banned. You already knew this, so what is your point, again? Why do you relish in that fact? Does it make you feel better about yourself?

Edit: :lol: I don't hate anyone, except for the ones that are trying to destroy America.

One more thing. I met vrai and bann at my one and only meet and greet. I loved meeting them, and I hung in there with them through it all. Too bad you weren't there, too. This is why your little hen pecking, nipping at my heels is so funny. :killingme:

You want to start some shiat, then I will throw it right back at ya'. You are welcome.

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I met vrai and bann at my one and only meet and greet. I loved meeting them, and I hung in there with them through it all. Too bad you weren't there, too. This is why your little hen pecking, nipping at my heels is so funny. :killingme:

:twitch:

littlelady

God bless the USA
I think she was seriously jacked up on something last night.

Well, you would be wrong, as usual. Members here give me advice not to tangle with the trolls, but I have been stubborn. You are such a bitch. I think I will take their advice now. Happy foruming!

Hank

my war
This week has been a doozy! Someone needs their meds adjusted.... or a good 12 step program.

black dog

Free America
I keep telling her, Uppers in the morning, Downers in the evening.
And don't mix, bad mojo happens then......