Orange and White Cat Lex Pk

Rt235

So...you feed feral cats and others come for the free food too..and that gives you the right to kill them? Gee...what a nice person you are!
What else have you trapped coming to eat the free food you put out?
What happens when your feral cats roam and bother the neighbors and crap on their yards and property?
How fair is that?
Just saying ya know.....

So...you feed feral cats and others come for the free food too..and that gives you the right to kill them? Gee...what a nice person you are!
What else have you trapped coming to eat the free food you put out?
What happens when your feral cats roam and bother the neighbors and crap on their yards and property?
How fair is that?
Just saying ya know.....
In my opinion the feral cats should be scooped up and taken to the shelter too.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Your damn right I'm angry!! People that don't know me passing judgement. I had a difficult time trapping and calling animal control, that isn't my nature but we had to draw the line some where. Pet owners should be making that decision, not me.

I didn't pass judgement. I have my own cats and both my neighbors have cats. My momma cat was preggers when I took her in from the SMAWL program 5 years ago. We kept her and one of her 5 kittens, and fostered the other 4 until they were old enough to go up for adoption. My previous cat I had for 18 years. Previous to that, I had one for about 15 years that drove across country with me when I moved here from California. A couple of years ago, a very tiny kitten showed up under my oil tank. NO idea where he came from because there weren't any others and all of our cats are spayed and neutered. My mom adopted him and is still with her.

Thank you, I am a nice person and feeding him wasn't the issue, starting fights and chasing off the kittens was. Thankfully we have animal loving neighbors and fair; seriously; fair would be responsible pet owners that would make the tough decision themselves instead of dumping it on complete strangers. I have said for years, If you can't afford them or aren't willing to commit to caring for them, DON'T get them

PeoplesElbow

Thank you, I am a nice person and feeding him wasn't the issue, starting fights and chasing off the kittens was. Thankfully we have animal loving neighbors and fair; seriously; fair would be responsible pet owners that would make the tough decision themselves instead of dumping it on complete strangers. I have said for years, If you can't afford them or aren't willing to commit to caring for them, DON'T get them

Thank you so much for feeding the stray cats so that they hang around and #### in my mulch.