Parody: Fritz Has Lost The Election

JusticeMatters

First off, Slade testified before the grand jury. If I read it correct, he stated that Weskof flashed him the cash, but he didn't take it. Weskof took it back to Mattingly's office. Slade, then got a check which he placed in an escrow account for safe keeping. When he heard that Mattingly and Brown tried to bribe the boys, he fired Clark immediately. CLark then told him it was all John MAttingly's idea to bribe the witnesses.

Shane Mattingly and David Weskof put the money in John's hands....so does Clark..... Heck, so does Mattingly's lawyer... he later said Brown stole it from Mattingly and used part of it to pay his lawyer in Prince Frederick.

megahurts

First off, Slade testified before the grand jury. If I read it correct, he stated that Weskof flashed him the cash, but he didn't take it. Weskof took it back to Mattingly's office. Slade, then got a check which he placed in an escrow account for safe keeping. When he heard that Mattingly and Brown tried to bribe the boys, he fired Clark immediately. CLark then told him it was all John MAttingly's idea to bribe the witnesses.

Shane Mattingly and David Weskof put the money in John's hands....so does Clark..... Heck, so does Mattingly's lawyer... he later said Brown stole it from Mattingly and used part of it to pay his lawyer in Prince Frederick.

DUDE what version of the TRUTH do you subscribe to?

This DOESN'T EVEN MATTER DOES IT?

The charges were thrown out! Mattingly had his day in court and he won.

JusticeMatters

John, you are what you are. Your partner, Danny Brown, is what he is. Liars and thieves. The AGC is looking at you. You throw Weskof under the bus after you promised to make him Deputy State's Attorney. You are a real friend.

megahurts

John, you are what you are. Your partner, Danny Brown, is what he is. Liars and thieves. The AGC is looking at you. You throw Weskof under the bus after you promised to make him Deputy State's Attorney. You are a real friend.

Dan, its funny hearing you talk about being thrown under the bus. I guess you know what it feels like. Good luck with the feds.

Themis

Who do you think works for the feds, dumbwa! You always knew it!

Dan. you don't seem to have a very heavy work load these days.
You've done nothing but make mistakes (criminal mistakes) evr since you couldn't dig up the evidence Fritz wanted you to against Mattingly.Both you and Fritz continue your blunders. You had your chance at Mattingly and lost.Both you and Fritz broke the law. Mattingly was found innocent. When your day in court comes I don't think you'll fare as well.
You never gave your reasons for offering the 2 convicted felons the deals you did to bury your boss's political opponent.
Were waitng Dan, and so is the AG. For Now

Last edited:

Themis

Dan. you don't seem to have avery heavy work load these days.
You've done nothing but make mistakes (criminal mistakes) evr since you couldn't dig up the evidence Fritz wanted you to against Mattingly.Both you and Fritz continue your blunders. You had your chance at Mattingly and lost.Both you and Fritz broke the law. Mattingly was found innocent. When your day in court comes I don't think you'll fare as well.
You never gave your reasons for offering the 2 convicted felons the deals you did to bury your boss's political opponent.
:coffee:

Annoying_Boy

Dan. you don't seem to have avery heavy work load these days.

tic toc

dan ran down the clock

Themis

tic toc

dan ran down the clock

Dan. you don't seem to have a very heavy work load these days.
You've done nothing but make mistakes (criminal mistakes) ever since you couldn't dig up the evidence Fritz wanted you to against Mattingly. So you manufacured your own evidence. Both you and Fritz continue your blunders. You had your chance at Mattingly and lost.Both you and Fritz broke the law. Mattingly was found innocent.
When your day in court comes I don't think you'll fare as well.
We're waitng Dan, and so is the AG. For Now!

We-Fly-High--27603.jpg The buzzzzzzzz is getting louder We-Fly-High--27603.jpg

x17364290.jpg They're coming Dan

survive-prison-8.jpg You got yourself in this boat.

lets_go_to_prison_ver2.jpg You should have bought soap on a rope!

Fritz will sell you out. Save yourself Dan. Confess, and tell the truth

Annoying_Boy

Ten feds and the AG coming

Fritz is finally losing his throne

This Winter he'll get the summons

Two jailed but they're back home

Gotta get back to justice

Drug dealers are running around

Should have been jailed long ago

What if you knew her

And found her rapist still around

How can you vote for him when you know

megahurts

pete thanks for quoting me out of context.

i thought we were friends. i may reconsider helping your campaign now .

Themis

pete's from the same defective gene pool as fritz

look up what clem wrote about pete

I'd say Pete has a few normal human flaws. Much more apt descriptions of Richard Fritz's horrible flaws have already been posted.
I've noticed that the only one's on the forum that say anything good about Fritz are law enforcement people. The Leonardtown lawyers don't say much about Fritz. They just attack his opponent.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You clowns are smart enough to realize that Mattingly's partner going to the pen..pretty much put the last nail in his coffin...right?

Bummer huh?