Party! Party! Party!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Christy, you're supposed to invite your neighbors to the party - they can't b*tch if they're part of the ruckus!

Christy

b*tch rocket
Vrai, Oh I did. I'll be very surprised if they show. They don't come off as real "happy" people, and at the moment they are way high up on my sh!t list!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Next time you see your neighbor out in her yard, walk Daisy and Rosie over and say, "Howdy, neighbor! Want to come over and watch 'Hannibal' with us?"
:roflmao:

zyrne

Sounds Like FUN

If this is open to anyone...I'd like to come.:cheers:
Of course, somebody will have to fill me in on an address.

And a mint julep might be worth trying :bandit:

SxyPrincess

Zyrne,

It's open to everyone however, you must come dressed in green butt floss, only. :lol:

Awards will be given to the best butt cheeks contest winners. :roflmao:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Good idea sxy!

However, lets all remember the daylight hours are for the kiddies!

And Vrai, I'm afraid, very afraid to invite the neighbor over for Hannibal, me fears she may very well be his soul mate! ;) And besides, my poor piggies aren't nearly mean enough to knaw off body parts!

She may very well be a nice lady. Maybe all it will take are a few hundred mint juleps!

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
None

Sam Adams Rocks. I was surprised they even had Yuengling down these parts. Just felt like addding to this forum being new to the area..though I tell ya--this is a pretty damn good forum. Love the quirky people. Not an insult by the way.

peace

Christy

b*tch rocket
Bring sides!

Okay, this thing is getting pretty big, so I'm gonna ask that everyone bring a side dish, just so I can be sure there is plenty of eats! I've got the hot dogs and hamburgers covered, plus all the stuff like buns, condiments etc....

You also may want to bring a lawn chair and a beach towel.

This is going to be sooooo much fun!

There is also a no A-hole rule in place! Verbal debate is encouraged, but anyone picking a physical fight will be banished, then promptly humiliated on the forums! :p

K

KaZamm1061

lol

oKAY SOMEONE DIDNT THINK MY BUTT WAS GOOD ENOUGH TO POST AS MY PICTURE.. oH WELL I GUESS IT WAS KIND OF A NICE BUTT TO BE SHOWING. LOL:blushing:

K

KaZamm1061

BUT Now im a dog lol Not really though im a very nice guy Guess ill have to post my ic back again.

K

KaZamm1061

lol sorry sweety although it was a nice butt. i thought i posted mine:blushing:

zyrne

Butt Floss

Princess,
I'm all out of the GREEN Butt floss....Can I borrow some of yours....or can I just wear the BLUE:moon:

HAHHA

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
Yuengling

Yeah barb I am a yuengling fool. That or Killians Red or Amber Bock. Or some other premium beers that are hard to find. Haven't tried to look for anything special around here yet though.