Party Store opening in St. Mary's County

BernieP

Resident PIA
Next to Cosmo Prof store
I really don't care, but that isn't going to help since I have no idea where in the line it sits.
All I know is the grocery store pulled out, as did several of the other bigger store fronts and my "go to", Advanced Auto Parts.
Don't have much need for Hobby Lobby and I'm PETCO kind of person 😁

punjabigyrl

I really don't care, but that isn't going to help since I have no idea where in the line it sits.
All I know is the grocery store pulled out, as did several of the other bigger store fronts and my "go to", Advanced Auto Parts.
Heard from the grapevine that there are some new stores coming in there.:sshrug:

punjabigyrl

Party Store is Open as of Thursday. I stopped by on Saturday. She has a small bulk candy section, She does Balloon Decorations, Gift Wrapping, and the usual gift bags, plates, napkins, themed birthday stuff, candles, balloons, acrylic plates, cutlery, pinatas and more.
Monday closed
Tuesday to Friday 10 am to 7pm
Saturday 9am to 6pm
Sunday 11am to 5 pm
In the Hobby Lobby Shopping Center( Lauren Glen) at the other end next to Cosmo Prof.

Bare-ya-cuda

The advanced auto moved to the old pier one building by lowes.