Partying this Weekend?

tipsy mcgee

Always thirsty
Rose, i checked the crushing day website and it says they are playing somewhere else this saturday.  Might want to call Neptune's and double check.  I don't see them going there the whole month of March.  Their site is crushingday.com if you want to look.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Thanks Tipsy, I better call, because its on the Neptune's website.....

http://www.neptunesclubandgrille.com/coe.asp

tipsy mcgee

Always thirsty
Rose, you might want to double check that with a phone call or something.  The crushing day website (crushingday.com) says they are somewhere else this weekend, and are not at Neptune's for the entire month of March.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Well, their web site is wrong.  I called and its another band (which I have forgotten already) :duh

I mentioned that they may want to update it.

Maybe we'll have to check out OCI then.....

K

KaZamm1061

Well we have The No Brainers playing saturday night and another band will be playing with them in between thier sets. Not sure who they are as The No Brainers are bringing them with them for us to hear. Who knows they might surprise ya. Stop on by. Check it out. Hope to see ya

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
We have a sitter, so we'll be out and about, we'll try and stop by.  Anyone else going to go?

K

KaZamm1061

These are cover bands and they play just about everything. Linkin Park, Staind,Nirvana etc. Cover bands meaning playing popular music not thier own..

butterfly

Cool, I'll be there.  I have another stupid question. Where is OCI?  I have only lived in this area for a year and I live in Ridge.

K

KaZamm1061

Great Mills Road to Route 5 make right go about 2 -3 miles make left on route 249 at the gas station  and follow it down about10 miles look on the right for oci. Its right across the street fro Harry Lundenburg School Of Seamanship. you cant miss it.

K

KaZamm1061

Im glad some of you showed up. It was a big turnout for the first Band. BTW the second band that played last night, BRAIN STEW who played with NO BRAINERS will be playing this saturday march 9th fo rthose interested. Check them out, They play the same stuff that flipswitch plays and they have an awsome sax player. He rocked last night. Check him out if you get a chance..

sreese77

Check out Flipswitch tonight, 3/16, at Neptunes.  If you go, say what's up
to the bass player Sean, he is extremely hot.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Originally posted by KaZamm1061
yes you are and i Know from experience. I would like to see you. Too be honest with ya I miss you. if you have the number call me sometime. I emailed you last week but didnt get a response.
Did she ever call ya?