Paso.........

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SerenitStables said:
We are taking Spike to his first show tomorrow...will let you know how it goes!!! :smile:

:banana: good luck take tons of pics..so glad he got such a great home...I am still in shock he looked like he did a yr after I sold him..and then where they sent him too :yikes: glad we could get him in your hands.. :huggy:

SerenitStables

Pasofever said:
:banana: good luck take tons of pics..so glad he got such a great home...I am still in shock he looked like he did a yr after I sold him..and then where they sent him too :yikes: glad we could get him in your hands.. :huggy:

Hey!!

He did AMAZING!!!!!!!!

He got 3 firsts, 2 4ths and 1 6th with me and he got a 3rd with one of my students. He was great. And loved every minute of it.

:smile:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SerenitStables said:
Hey!!

He did AMAZING!!!!!!!!

He got 3 firsts, 2 4ths and 1 6th with me and he got a 3rd with one of my students. He was great. And loved every minute of it.

:smile:

:huggy: Awsome so hes a keeper? BIG boy is all I can say...one day I might get up on him.. :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SerenitStables said:
Yes, we are keeping him!!

Let me know when you want to come ride him!!! He is a gentle giant. :smiile:

You know when I had him and sold him I NEVER rode him :lmao: funny ha?

SerenitStables

Pasofever said:
A TB over 17H...english peeps and you and drafts are used to that..I am a teeny weeny paso peep.

You still need to come and ride him!!! You'll like him. it's kinda like flying.

And for the person who left the red....YES, I need the attention!! I am an attention hog!!!!!! :lalala: