Paxlovid

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Doc prescribed me this, this is the nastiest stuff I’ve ever taken. Haven’t had any side effects from it, but it stays in your blood and you get to taste it for the whole time. It tastes like burnt, bad coffee.

Louise

Doc prescribed me this, this is the nastiest stuff I’ve ever taken. Haven’t had any side effects from it, but it stays in your blood and you get to taste it for the whole time. It tastes like burnt, bad coffee.

Grumpy

Agree on that but it had me feeling fine after 2 days

DaSDGuy

Sorry to hear the side effects. At least you still have a sense of taste with your COVID.

Kinnakeet

Yes that is the taste I was trying to describe but all I could think of at the time was a metal like taste or something of that nature 3 pills in the AM and 3 pills in the PM